Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kibble Question

Thanks

CET chews or discs---please be careful...... Gunner almost choked to death on one a year ago, he wanted to swallow it (I was getting ready to take it away) so Petunia couldn't get it. .. . No vet open, and the only thing I could do-since he wouldn't open his mouth, I took a large food baster, filled it with water and just shoved it into the side of his mouth and he finally spit it out after coughing
    Now I just buy the larges rawhide bone and when it gets a certain size I dumb it..
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

I feed Innova or Wellness Super 5 Mix (kibble). To give them a treat I sometimes add canned food to the kibble. I occasionally give C.E.T. Chews. Two of the dogs love Booda Chew Ropes. I switched Gracie from puppy food to adult about 7 months of age.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)