Thanks

Default Change in food = fresher breath - woo hoo!

Bayley has had some horrific breath. We had been feeding both B's the Wellness CORE and Braydi loves it (she would love anything you put in her dish...) and all was right with the world however; Bayley over the last month or so just picked at her food and it seemed to be tough for her to eat...and her breath just seemed to get worse and worse. So I saw Wellness Small Breed and switched her to that. And...she LOVES it, eagerly eats it and her breath is SO much better! We asked our vet about it and she said it is possible that there could have been a protein in there that didn't like her, or the fact that the CORE is all protein could have been a problem too. In any case, our sweet Bayley kisses are back and she seems so much happier with her breakfasts and dinners.
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Sweet breath is always a good thing! I looked up the wellness small breed and it looks pretty good, but then I don't know that much about it.

I think some dogs just have trouble eating larger pieces or maybe they just don't like them. Miller has always had trouble chewing large had treats. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with his teeth or mouth so I figure he just doesn't like it.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Great news!!! Mike had knock you over and die breath when we got him and they had done a dental on him - so knew it wasn't teeth. We out him on RAW and now he has nice sweet breath!!! So much nicer to get sweet kisses
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Cool

Angel likes the Innova small bites. I bought the regular and she didn't seem as pleased

Mine didn't do very well with the Innova Evo (high-protein). Sometimes you just have to experiment. I'm glad you found a good food - I didn't even know Wellness made a small breed food, I will totally check this out.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel