I think Sammy needs a sensitive tummy/allergy food (no grains!). His poo isn't how I like it and he isn't wanting to eat his food anymore.

I feed him Eagle Pack's sardine & salmon holistic food, but this morning he decided he didn't want to eat it...he didn't eat his full helping last night, either. He is not lethargic and is drinking water. We played our normal game of fetch with the Kong inside the house and he was just as happy as can be.

He is eating his organic chicken doggie "cookies" just fine and chowed down on a greenie. He is happily working at his natural rawhide bone, as well. So, I know he isn't sick.

He sneezes/snorts/huffs when we go outside. Could he be allergic to something? Would an allergy food be good for this, or no? Is he just excited?

I really like Eagle Pack for my kitties, but I don't think it is working with Sammy's tummy. I can get pretty much anything from my local grain store. Cost is not an issue. I just want a sensitive tummy type food...or anything you guys suggest.