Thanks

Default An open thanks to Courtney

from Mighty Mike!! It was Courtney who helped me make the change to RAW - it was Courtney who gave and gave and gave of her info to answer questions - even the reallly stupid ones. It was through Courtney that we took a dog in April who had every single bone in his teeny lil body showing and turned him into this!

His coat is sleek and shiny super soft! Almost all the bald patches are completely filled in!! cept his chest and we are seeing signs of life there also!!
    I most sincerely do not think that he could have or would have made that kind of fabulous progress in 4 months on Alpo!
    You may not think you guys make much of a difference but I wanted you to know you did!!
    Mikey :love9: you AND chicken legs
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Way to go Mikey !!!! And a big thumbs up for Courtney's advice !!!!

Smoochies sweet boy !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Way to go Court! You raw guru you!!!!

Thanks

Well thank you so kindly. Mike is pretty darn cute, and I am so glad he is doing better!! Adam used to say, the only thing you can't make better with a raw diet is the fact you hate your job...lol. (My old job though - my new one's better!) I am a big believer and happy to share everything I know!