Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

I was actually quite touched that Pearl had stayed so close to home. She doesn't interact much with me, other than the occasional drive by pet request. She loves my bed more than me, I think, cause she will whine to be let into the bedroom as soon as I get home. I let the bedroom door open for her today, and Daisy May was firmly planted on her little bed in there too. NO treats today, and a thorough dog head check before I opened the garage door.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    I was actually quite touched that Pearl had stayed so close to home. She doesn't interact much with me, other than the occasional drive by pet request. She loves my bed more than me, I think, cause she will whine to be let into the bedroom as soon as I get home. I let the bedroom door open for her today, and Daisy May was firmly planted on her little bed in there too. NO treats today, and a thorough dog head check before I opened the garage door.
    That IS a treat for them...getting to sleep on the big bed and the night bed all day long !!!! Pearl and Daisy May saw an open door and instinct told them to go out.... then they realized... WHY? They know which side their bread is buttered on (what exactly does that mean anyway???) Replace that with.... They KNEW they had a good thing.... food, treats, warm bed and a mommy that loves them :hearts:
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

I'm glad Pearl and Daisy May didn't go too far...they just had little adventures! Now crawling through the doggie door, that's just !
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    I'm glad Pearl and Daisy May didn't go too far...they just had little adventures! Now crawling through the doggie door, that's just !
    I just know that the anipals were thinking, how come we can't get the camera and get a photo of THAT!!!!???? I can imagine the excitement when mom crawled in thru the doggie door. Now there is a topic of discussion for days to come while you are at work.

Me, I just wish I was the size that would fit thru the doggie door.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    WHY? They know which side their bread is buttered on
    And of course they just know that bread IS buttered, in general. And that buttered bread is a good thing. And that sometimes, just sometimes, it falls on the floor

Dogs R Smart.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Well, at least you know who will be a great furbabysitter for Daisy May should you need one!

You will be a zombie for long time, and then your grief will become more bearable. You'll probably be spaced out a lot, but that will pass, too.

The memory of Michele will always be in your heart because she has already made a home there and even if her body is gone, her spirit is still with you.
    Faye and her furbabies, Juney (13 yrs old and a sweetie); Trixie (11 yrs old and a sweetie, too); Mr. Gray (8 yrs old); Miss Lilly (8 yrs old)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsquared
    And then I read your post about crawling through the doggy door...and it made me giggle. I'm glad everyone made it home and bless Daisy May's wittle heart for getting herself a free meal. A girl after my own :hearts: .

Yeah, that painted a picture for me too. I'll always remember her as your little digger! With such vigor too!
    Iris (Jack's Mom, valet and cook)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    And of course they just know that bread IS buttered, in general. And that buttered bread is a good thing. And that sometimes, just sometimes, it falls on the floor

Dogs R Smart.
    LOL - Falling Food....every doggies dream !!! Or at a level where it can just be TAKEN !!! Ask Andrea about Darwin's chicken score last night - hee hee... :D
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Friggin Darwin.

It was a little spooky, cause it sounded like someone was drinking from the waterbowl at first and there was no one there. All the weens were by me. I had to lean a little further in the chair to see Darwin, standing upright on his tippy toes, licking the casserole dish I'd made my Mashed potatoes, chicken in gravy and biscuits for supper. Twerp.