Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    That is horrible! I hope Cy gets over his fear.
    Thanks everyone. I think I know which house the dog lives at. I might call my city government tomorrow and ask them what they think. I know there's a fine for this sort of stuff. I don't want the people to get in trouble, just to take care of their dogs.

The poor chihuahua I forgot to mention came out with the big dog, but was scared off by Emma, the toothless wonder.

They're both fine. Emma is playful and Cy is just relaxing in his blanket.
    Complex numbers are all fun and games until someone loses an i.
    My Pictures including Emma and Cy
    I'm a guy and I love my pups.
    Brawndo: It's got what dachshunds crave. It's got electrolytes.
    Emma(), Nemo, and Cyborg ():

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic42
    Thanks everyone. I think I know which house the dog lives at. I might call my city government tomorrow and ask them what they think. I know there's a fine for this sort of stuff. I don't want the people to get in trouble, just to take care of their dogs.

The poor chihuahua I forgot to mention came out with the big dog, but was scared off by Emma, the toothless wonder.

They're both fine. Emma is playful and Cy is just relaxing in his blanket.
    Fine for barking, you'll have to contact security who will probably tell you to contact animal control, oh wait, Diamondhead doesn't have one. You're only going to get peeved at the whole situation dude. Trust me on this. If you know where they live, you can file the complaint, but I doubt anything will come of it. When they complained against my dogs for BARKING IN THIER OWN YARD as the effwads behind me threw xmas ornaments at them, I had to go to the stupid board and tell them my side of what happened. The POA is worthless. The only thing they're good for is trying to get people who rent to get rid of their dogs, and ha ha since I own, they can kiss my arse.

Thanks

That title made my heart jump! I am so glad they are OK. That is one of my worst fears. We have a couple of dogs that run loose in our neigborhood, but so far they don't seem aggressive.
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    Fine for barking, you'll have to contact security who will probably tell you to contact animal control, oh wait, Diamondhead doesn't have one. You're only going to get peeved at the whole situation dude. Trust me on this. If you know where they live, you can file the complaint, but I doubt anything will come of it. When they complained against my dogs for BARKING IN THIER OWN YARD as the effwads behind me threw xmas ornaments at them, I had to go to the stupid board and tell them my side of what happened. The POA is worthless. The only thing they're good for is trying to get people who rent to get rid of their dogs, and ha ha since I own, they can kiss my arse.
    Come on cityhood! I can't believe those jerks in Waveland are trying to block that.

Anyway, Emma and Cy have a question:

Who's next?
    Complex numbers are all fun and games until someone loses an i.
    My Pictures including Emma and Cy
    I'm a guy and I love my pups.
    Brawndo: It's got what dachshunds crave. It's got electrolytes.
    Emma(), Nemo, and Cyborg ():

Thanks

Default Emma & Cy got attacked today.........

I'm so sorry. I know how frightening that is. I'm just so glad they're both O.K. That is my biggest fear when i'm walking Bob Barker & Skippy. They're so little & we have 2 rotties, 2 pits & a husky-mix in our neighborhood. One idiot with one of the rotties is a cop & will tell you so when you give him heck about letting his dog walk the streets w/out a leash.Myself & a couple of other little dog owners have reported him repeatedly. Jerk. I know it's illegal in N.J. to have a stun-gun but I really am thinking about getting one. If I save my dogs i'll gladly sit in jail awhile.

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

This happened to us in a state campground up in WA recently. And the owner was RIGHT THERE!!! She acted so stupid I wanted to hit HER as well as her golden retriever charging us. Scared Rikka so much it took quite a while for her to go for walkies again.

You can bet I take pepper spray with me ALL the time on walkies now. I'm not taking chances when it comes to my dogs lives and health. And I'll warn people with dogs offleash that I will spray at the slightest provocation. They get their dogs under control real quick when I say "pepper spray."

Hugs for you and your scared pups. It infuriates me the way our dogs have to suffer (mentally and physically) when we work so hard to train them to be social and well behaved themselves.
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Red face

Poor babies(brave babies). Rescue remedy is very good for situations that my cause shock but I am glad to hear they are o.k.:hearts: There are very good with leash laws around here but every now and then you get a loose one. Believe it or not a Jack Russell started to go after Nero but the owner ran up and grabbed it. I had already shoved Nero it my car. He lives down the street and usually seems o.k. but I don't trust him as a dog that wants to play with other dogs. Hopefully Cy and Emma just need a little sonic and Petsmart. careful on your next walk.

Thanks

Oh, how scary. I am so glad that everyone is okay.

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Seeing dogs offleash in our area makes me absolutely livid. People inevitably think their dogs will stay in the yard... and then they run right across the street over to my (leashed) dogs. I don't want to have to pick up my girls and have them develop a fear of every animal that comes over to them, but honestly you never know when you have to worry about an attack. Sorry about Cy :(.

Looks like your two have things under control, though. (Uh huh. Bring it on, big dogs.)
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Jen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    Seeing dogs offleash in our area makes me absolutely livid.
    Me too, especially when the humans yell to me "he's friendly". Yeah, goodie for you, but Tasha ISN'T!!

Pepper spray sounds like a good idea. Or a shotgun. They're legal here....:D