Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks

jeesshhh - poor babies. Trying so hard to protect Daddy!! Stoopid stoopid people. GLad they are ok! I love the idea of the air horn - they are cheap , easy to use with no possibility of hurting anyone!! What a great idea!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Since I have been up in St. Louis, with just Daisy, we have been walking almost every day. I've only had contact with two dogs, a large golden, leashed, and restrained by her owner.....and a chi that ran off its porch to menace us. I kept turning Daisy behind me until the owner, who was sitting on the porch yaking on his cell, finally figured out that he needed to come get his little brat. I wasn't about to reach down and pick it up by the scruff of the neck and get bit....don't need any infections at this stage.

Daisy is very good about walking and behaving, which sort of surprises me. She is the least sociable of my trio. We did have a beagle come across the street without a collar on. We tried to grab her before she could run out into traffic, but she took off. Later that night, we saw her out on the other side of the street, walking with her owner. She lives almost directly across the street, and is also named Daisy. So if she gets out again, we will know where to take her. Apparently, she turned into a little escape artist, but her daddy is working to put an end to that.

Thanks

Sorry I'm late on this one...just found this thread!

What a scary situation!!! I'm glad that everyone is ok!

I cannot and will not be held responsible for what I would do to the owner of an off-leash dog...and that is what I will tell the police when someone tries to have me arrested for smacking the crap out of them (read-the owner) with a big stick!!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------