Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppertime!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    and then spins around in little clockwise circles when I carry the food over.
    How weird is that Pixel does the exact same thing!

The J's are simply gorgeous Paula. I love them both so much. And they do look like they are loosing weight. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

..POGO....PIXEL.....PíNUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    How weird is that Pixel does the exact same thing!
    LOL. That figures :D
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

There's quite the commotion around here when it's puppy suppertime/breakfast. Jethro hauls butt over to his kennel, usually wiping out on the way, and eats 1/3 cup each meal.
    I don't always feed them in the same order, so that causes some confusion. I usually will try to shut Dolly up by giving her food. Then I have to wade through the throng of bouncing, barking hyper excited weens to feed Buddy, Darwin, Dexter, Pearl and Alec. Then out to the sun room where weens are bounding in and out of the kennels trying to be first to be fed. I'm working it out with the changes in the herd. I lock everybody in their kennels, except for Rusty. (I don't know why, I just don't have to lock him in.) Then I go to the kitchen and give Willard his food and Otto and Scooter get their softened food.

All this takes less than 3 minutes. Gotta leave the dogs locked in their kennels until Scooter is finished so he doesn't lose any food, as there are thieves among the pack.

Herman is working out how it works.

It's got to be so much fun for you Paula, getting to see such active and happy dogs. I still compare how it is without Michele and Grrrt around.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    It's got to be so much fun for you Paula, getting to see such active and happy dogs. I still compare how it is without Michele and Grrrt around.
    Tiring, is the word I'd use Still a steep learning curve for all parties! I just wish the stupid winter hadn't arrived so early (a tired dog is a good dog ) cuz they want NO part of going outside. But they are cute (which as is the case with so many of us, has saved their furry fat little butts a few times already )
    Paula, Heidi,& Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti and Ferkel

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Feeding time is always a very happy time, everyone gets in their place and anxiously await their meals.

Cute pics of the J's. They are looking so good and looks like they have lost a little bit of weight.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    There's quite the commotion around here when it's puppy suppertime/breakfast. Jethro hauls butt over to his kennel, usually wiping out on the way, and eats 1/3 cup each meal.
    I don't always feed them in the same order, so that causes some confusion. I usually will try to shut Dolly up by giving her food. Then I have to wade through the throng of bouncing, barking hyper excited weens to feed Buddy, Darwin, Dexter, Pearl and Alec. Then out to the sun room where weens are bounding in and out of the kennels trying to be first to be fed. I'm working it out with the changes in the herd. I lock everybody in their kennels, except for Rusty. (I don't know why, I just don't have to lock him in.) Then I go to the kitchen and give Willard his food and Otto and Scooter get their softened food.

All this takes less than 3 minutes. Gotta leave the dogs locked in their kennels until Scooter is finished so he doesn't lose any food, as there are thieves among the pack.

Herman is working out how it works.

HERMAN?!?!
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

Alex, they are just sooo cute!
    Laura
    http://www.dogdialogues.com
    "I live in a cartoon"