Thanks

Default Lost dachshund in GA

I can't imagine how heart-broken these people are. Sure wish they'd have kept her inside or in a fence.. Please be on the look-out for this little dog:

Hello,

My name is Gina Lunsford, and my dog Rosie went missing on 11/22/2008 from Bald Eagle Road in the Bold Springs Area of Franklin County, Georgia. She’s a red miniature dachshund, full blooded. Spayed female, 9 lbs (when healthy and full, it’s been over a week now), and has short hair. She has some extensive scars on her left side and back from some stitches over the summer and the fur has not grown back. When she disappeared, she was only wearing a flea collar, since her other collar was dirty and I was going to wash it before putting it back on her, and unfortunately she’s not microchipped. She’s very friendly and likes to ride in cars. I believe she was possibly taken by someone driving along my road who may have thought she was a stray since she wasn’t wearing her regular collar. I’ve attached a flyer with her photo, where you can see some of the scars if you look closely—I don’t have a better photo of the scars, but I’m also attaching the photo itself, larger so you can see better. I thought it’s possible she would end up at an adoption agency. Please let me know if you come across her. I love and miss her very much. I am offering a reward for her return! You can email me or call my cell number which is 706-540-6437.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Sincerely,

Gina Marie Lunsford

(706) 540-6437 (cell)

Thanks

Oh that's so sad!
    If you are in contact with her, please tell her to personally GO INTO the shelters, don't just call. For some reason it seems that either the people working there think they know what dogs are there and don't, or they are busy and don't check...cuz around here anyway, people's dogs have been in the shelter for days and even though they called, they had to go in and check for themselves and there they were!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue