Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

:holyshp: :holyshp: :holyshp: Tons of for Pogo!!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    Pogo is going in for emergency surgery today. I know there are lots more details, but I can't remember them.

It is amazing how fast he deteriorated from 6:30 this morning to when I left him at 11:00. He can wag his tail which they said is good. And they give him 90% chance of being a-ok.

I'm a total wreck. But I'm trying to be strong and positive.
    Oh sweetie - of course you are a wreck and completely understood. We are all here pulling for him and also here to keep you sane. to you and a gazillion headed Pogo's way.
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Those are great odds . It's really good that you got him in so quickly, and it sounds he is at a place with very experienced surgeons.
    I know it's still scary when it's your puppy :hearts: . We'll be waiting with you for the good news!!!
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    Pogo is going in for emergency surgery today. I know there are lots more details, but I can't remember them.

It is amazing how fast he deteriorated from 6:30 this morning to when I left him at 11:00. He can wag his tail which they said is good. And they give him 90% chance of being a-ok.

I'm a total wreck. But I'm trying to be strong and positive.
    Those are great odd-the same ones Laika had and look how wonderfully she did!!! I am sure he will do just as well if not better. You got him in fast, he's getting the surgery he needs, he's a strong boy. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!!!!!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Oh no!!! Poor Pogo. Sending mega that surgery goes well for sweet Pogo and for worried Mom! Everything is going to be just fine and Pogo is going to be okay!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Guelph is the best!!! Those are great odds, but it's really scary all the same. Of course you're a mess...who wouldn't be? Know that we're thinking of you, and sending all the bestest thoughts and prayers your way. for the surgery...keep us posted!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Oh hell - every hair on my body stood up when I saw this.. a million for Pogo and tons of hugs and love for you and Rafi... Lisa know that we are all pulling for him and everyone, far and wide, knows about the miracle of the DLC
    Deep breaths - we are here.
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Sending many of our DLC magical and :pray:ers for your boy. Many for Mom and Dad.

I've heard wonderful things about the vets at Guelph, so I know he's in good hands.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

That's a great update. You got him there quickly and the odds are great. Sabrina is doing amazing. She had her surgery end of July. She is even zooms, plays with her toys. So, stay positive.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

Oh no!!!! Thinking of you!!!

POGO