Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund.....

Have any of you read this book by a new mystery writer??

There are 3 books in her series and a 4th one is due out in a few weeks.

This is the link on Amazon to her books. I saw the book "Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund" at the library at the beginning of the year and grabbed it so fast.

The mystery series is about a former female cop turned pet sitter and the books are just so fun to read.

I think that many of you would really love reading this books. I have become hooked now and I can't get enough of her stuff, she writes one book a year and already has the 5th book in the works.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...hund&x=11&y=18

If the link does not work the author's name is Blaize Clement and her books are

Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter
    Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund
    Even Cat Sitters get the Blues

Thanks

Last time I checked at Barnes and Noble, they didn't have it - I will have to check again and maybe it is at the Half Price Store !! Thanks for the reminder!
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I've read it. I thought there were more than 3 books in that series already? I guess I"ve read them all then. It's a cute book and an easy read. Warning though, there is sadness concerning the dachshund. :(

My B & N had it this week when I was there. In fact that's where I bought mine several months ago.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox
    I've read it. I thought there were more than 3 books in that series already? I guess I"ve read them all then. It's a cute book and an easy read. Warning though, there is sadness concerning the dachshund. :(

My B & N had it this week when I was there. In fact that's where I bought mine several months ago.
    OH, yeah,, I forgot about the sad part..... the 4th book "Cat sitter on a hot tin roof" is due out in January and she is currently writing her 5th book now.

I just love reading and love her books, the sad part about finding a new author is that you can read their books faster than they can write them so if they are just starting out their writing career the wait for the next book to come out is very agonizing...

Years ago I fell upon the author Stuart Woods another mystery/crime writer and I am crazy for his books. Luckily he has been writing for several years and I was able to get my fix for his stuff for a while.

I also found another mystery series about a pet-sitter.
    The Author's name is Linda O Johnston and these are her books in the pet-sitter mystery series

Double Dog Dare
    Sit, Stay, Slay
    Fine Feathered Death
    The Fright of the Iguana

there is another one, but I just did an author search online and ordered them all from the library loan program.

I'm stocking up for my surgery. I'll be home for 6 weeks so I want to make sure I have lots to read.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

There are some other dog mystery writers that you might enjoy. I like Susan Conant, Carol Lea Benjamin and Laurien Berensen. Berensen has a mystery featuring a doxie called "Hot Dog" and Carol Lea Benjamin has one called "The Long Good Boy" featuring a wire, I think. Then there are the Elizabeth George books featuring the adorable Peaches :hearts: :hearts: a long haired dachshund. George owns dachshunds and the author's picture on the back of some of her books shows her and her dog.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox
    There are some other dog mystery writers that you might enjoy. I like Susan Conant, Carol Lea Benjamin and Laurien Berensen. Berensen has a mystery featuring a doxie called "Hot Dog" and Carol Lea Benjamin has one called "The Long Good Boy" featuring a wire, I think. Then there are the Elizabeth George books featuring the adorable Peaches :hearts: :hearts: a long haired dachshund. George owns dachshunds and the author's picture on the back of some of her books shows her and her dog.
    OMG!!!!!! Rushing off to the library website right now!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!