Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "home wrecker"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    "the stockings were hung on the x-pen with care, in hopes that Santy Paws soon would be there"
    YAPPY HOWLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

1993 came home to discover teensy eyeballs peeking back at me from inside the tree that was leaning drunkenly away from the wall.. had to tie the sucker to the wall/curtain rods!!!
    Now we have tree behind xpen as certain nameless herd members (sam) like to try and water da boosh!!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    "the stockings were hung on the x-pen with care, in hopes that Santy Paws soon would be there"
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    Needless to day, there were no glass ornaments on the bottom. One year he ate two glass ball ornaments. Or just chewed them. He was fine. Pigs can eat strange things.
    I just KNEW James was part pig!!!!!

Problem solved...haven't put up a tree in over a decade! Not much point for just one person.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Honestly I've done as many as 5 trees including Rockys first year as an indoor dog , NEVER has one thing been out of place. Clays first Christmas she was just over 3 months old and rather then get the good ornaments out, I bought the shatter proof ones for that year...she touched not one. Now I use all the Hallmarks and not one has ever been touched.

Rocs first Christmas as an indoor family member...I put the boxes on the floor as to how I wanted them on the tree...notice what I found (the toy he had been playing with, when the tree project began).

Here he is guarding the ornaments...

both are from Christmas 2004 his first with us, I'll always treasure these as his way of helping with his first Christmas here.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

Thanks

Beautiful tree! :Hholiday:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)