Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default We are at Auntie Andrea's house !!!!

Dis is Rudy and we are here in Missississississippi !!! We gots here the middle of the afternoon Friday, and me, Rudy was mama's wingman - I didn't hardly sleep at all on the 9 1/2 hr drive down... I dus had to make sure dat she was going de right way :D

Boy, oh boy dere are lots of doggies here !!! Me and Brandy hadn't eber seen so many in one place, 'cept maybe at the Bark in the Park at Halloweenie time !!! When we pulled up into Auntie Andi's garage....guess what happened ????? Mama hugged Auntie Andi... AND SHE LET HER - :Woot:
    Den we all came in, met all de Anipals and den went out to Auntie Andi's big barkyard. Wow dose doggies went crazy runnin' and a runnin'. Me and Brandy kinda hung back by mama, we were skairt of all de doggies !!!

After everything settled down, we went into the house and mama and Auntie Andi were jabberin' like magpies !!!! We ordered pizza and a funny thing happened - hee hee..... dose cwazy women put de pizza box on de little table where Auntie Andrea's computer is.... Mama reached for a piece of pizza and BUDDY GRABBED IT !!!!! Dey had planned to share wid us but the Budman gots a whole piece !!!

Toby wasn't real fond of us.... but we understand because he has settled in here, but we know it will all be ok once we all get back to Texas !!!! Dis is Rudy, and Toby chomped down on my ear !!! It is ok now doh, and we eben sniff each oder now and den.. so I fink it will all be ok. He is a destructive bugger though - he tored up Auntie Andrea's plant, curtains and today he chewed up a feeding bowl - oooops

Mama and Auntie Andrea ran a bunch of errends on Sat and den went to eat din-din at de Outback.. dey eben brought us some munchies back !!!! Dey went to a flea market here in Diamondhead, but didn't find nuttin'.

Today Auntie Andrea took mama to see her work - they went to the Seabee Navy Base !!! Mama got to see Auntie Andi's office and tour the Seabee museum AND got the guy on duty to sing the Seabee song - LOL !!!! Dey den went to the commissary and the NEX. Mama said it was all very kewl

While dose woman have gone runnin' around - all us doggies have hung out at home... mama x-penned us up de first time they left, but left us out after that because we felt more comfortable with all the doggies. Mama has gotten to love on Toby a little, but he is still hanging close to Auntie Andrea - but dats ok !

We lub Auntie Andrea and de Anipals and look forward to getting our Toby home and get to know him. Once he gets fattened up.... we figure he will probably weigh about 18 lbs - he will be a big boy !!!

We hab taken some pictures and will post later and mama said dat she and Auntie Andrea were gonna try to get a picture of dem together !!!

We hab had a really good time - and tomorrow will be a long trip home... but hey, we puppers are gonna sleep !!

Fank you for listenin'...more later !!
    Rudy Ivey
    brother to Brandy, and Toby River !!!
    Last edited by Barb; 12-16-2008 at 01:13 PM.
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

:Woot: A hug! How cool is that!

Thanks for the update, Rudy. All the Anipals were probably pretty overwhelming at first but you did good. :thumbsup: Tell hoo-mom to drive careful of the way back tomorrow.

*off to see what the Sea Bee song is*
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Thanks for the update, Rudy! I am glad you guys are having fun.

Sorry about your ear. Sometimes Angel has to tell Cassie what's what and who is in charge, and Cassie will squeak if this information is delivered a little too roughly
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Sounds like an exciting and fun-filled trip! (minus the ear of course!)

Thanks

Red face

Sounds like a fun adventure! You guys drive safely home. Looking forward to hearing about your new brudder.

Thanks

Now just where the heck is that smilie when I finally have a chance to use it...

Ok, will have to suffice with This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics!!!!

Hope the drive home is/was uneventful....and we need pics woman!!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

She and Toby River left us this morning with a hug and smile. I'm going to miss that bouncing ball of destructo dog, but Barb broke the baby gate to the cat room so that'll carry me over for a while.
    Barb had her heart broken by Jethro. Rudy decided to tell Jethro he didn't approve of his existence and habbaed him a bit, making him cry cry cry this morning, and Barb got to comfort him. Jethro slept by her alot, and Freydo and Eduardo loved her to pieces as well. Daisy stayed on her little cushioned ottoman to be close to her, and Toby stayed by me most of the time. Barb is gonna have a headache by the time she gets home with him fussing about being in a crate.
    Every time Barb tried to walk up to me, or throw a retarded quilt at me, my pack would rise to the occasion and blast her with barkings. Darwin finally stopped barking at her about 10 hours before she left. Ru and Bran were walking about the pack like they belonged, with Rudy trying to get me to feed him an extra breakfast in there too
    My only regret was not having somewhere better for her to sleep other than the recliner.
    Best. Weekend. I miss her already:D

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I'm so glad that you had a good weekend

But I'm still jealous
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Ummm...maybe she should have taken Jethro and left Toby?? :D Glad you guys had a good weekend!!!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex's Mom
    Ummm...maybe she should have taken Jethro and left Toby?? :D Glad you guys had a good weekend!!!!!
    I told her that's why Jethro had to go to the vet's this morning, to make sure she didn't steal him :D:duh: