Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Oh, poor Rolfie. Dis is Kiki and I knows what yous sayin about habing da teefies pulled. I had twee or four of mine pulled but I felt so much better after my mouf healed and mudder just lubs my sweet kissies now:hearts: :hearts: . I'm sendin you mouf feel better and a big fwom me. I hopes you feel better. Enjoys all da soft foods you gets - it's da bestest!!!!
    ~Eva-Marie~
    Teddy & Kiki

Thanks

Rolfe: Dis is Duchie. Two Words, man : FROSTY PAWS.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    Rolfe: Dis is Duchie. Two Words, man : FROSTY PAWS.
    Hey - dis is Rudy and I know for a FACT dat Rolfe's mommy has Frosty Paws in her freezer - I knows it 'cause I SAW DEM :D
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Poor Rolf. Oscar had to have two molars pulled last summer and he was not a happy camper. Sending lots of teef get better for quick healing.

Also, since the teeth pulling and teeth cleaning (on both dogs) last summer and the bill (total $200) I now use ToothWipes from Petkin on the dogs (try to get it every day ... ) They come in a handy popup dispenser and you just wrap the wipe around your finger and wipe down all the teeth. The dogs are ok with it and sometimes even like to play the "pull the wipe off mom's finger with the teeth" game. I feel like I do a better job with these rather than a toothbrush because I can actually feel each tooth and can check them for tartar at the same time.
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Off topic, but Ellen, I love your new photo slide with the quilts and the zoo. Give Oscar a kiss and Rikka hug from me and sending you a as well.
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks

Mitzi feels your pain. Or she will cause she also has sewer mouth. I need to make her an appointment to get her teeth cleaned soon. REALLY SOON.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Talking warning to doxies!.......

Oh, so sorry you had to get your teefs pulled out!! Pain, pain!! Man, those are some grizzly looking teeth, dude!! Bet you'll be feeling much better without them....not to mention you won't have "ca-ca breath" anymore!!

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain