Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Trudy

Thanks

Default Update On Trudy

I got the call from the shelter today. They were gonna spay her today but she tested for heartworms and didn't go through with it. They asked if I still wanted her, and I didn't hesitate a second and said "of course" I also expressed my concern about spaying her and treating her at the same time, citing Martini's death. They told me she is very young (Fifteen months at the most) and that she wasn't showing any signs of heartworm so she'd most likely come through the treatment and spay with no trouble. They're going to have their vet call me and we'll talk treatment. I'm hoping to get her spayed if she's healthy enough and let Dr. Moore and Dr. Longo treat her heartworms. She's being kept in the shelter by the airport so I can't visit. I bought chocolates too:( Looks like I get to have an extra pressie :D

Thanks

Tons and Tons of for Trudy, that they will spay and let Dr. WIN do the heartworm, I agree, why risk taking a chance. Lots of love and good thoughts and prayers going the little girls way!
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks

Lots of rayz for your little girl.

DIAF to those that let a 15 month old go through all of this. That doG she is going to the bestest forever home ev-ar.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa

DIAF to those that let a 15 month old go through all of this. That doG she is going to the bestest forever home ev-ar.
    Thank you

Thanks

Red face

I am sooo glad they are letting you adopt Trudy. Front desk lady was making me very uncomfortable. Trudys heart just took a sigh of relief knowing you not only found her but can keep her. I think Dr. Awesome should do the heartworm treatment too. Would they let Dr.Moore spay her and then you send them the proof. Good luck. I am so excited for both of you.

Jen Guest

Couldn't have said it better than Lisa. Sending spay and HW for the newest Anipal.

Thanks

I think it's so cool that she's been looking for you!! :hearts:

I wasn't sure about front desk lady either. I was afraid maybe she threw your "hold" paperwork in the trash with your application :hissy:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Ditto to Lisa's comment about letting that sweet young baby go through all that. Keeping good thoughts that the heartworms are very minimal to none and that she can have her spay.... then on to Dr. M and Dr. L to get her ready for the lovies awaiting at the Anipal Palace !!! Sure wish she could be Home for the Holidays :heart:
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    She's being kept in the shelter by the airport so I can't visit. I bought chocolates too:( Looks like I get to have an extra pressie :D
    Why did they move her to the old shelter???? When will they let you pick her up ???? That she is going to be a princess @ Anipal Palace !!!!!
    Ann-Marie and Lulu
    Shelby , Yogi , Sophie & Lucy

Saving just one dog won't change the world...but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    Unknown

Thanks

The new facility isn't complete yet, no surgical suite at the new digs, so she had to go to the old one to get done. I'm not going to be able to pick her up until after the 5th of Jan. That's when their vet comes back on duty.