Thread: cold cat

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default cold cat

I wrote in one of the weather posts we've had lately about the cat that has been at my house...been here all fall and winter and I assumed it was the renters next to us and then they moved about 3 weeks ago..of course cat was still here and then it got SOOO cold it became a problem. I made a shelter for the cat and started feeding it. HER (checked). Nice enough cat but no rescues in our county will take an adult cat. I found a spay special about an hour away ($20!!!!) and was talking Rob into letting us keep her outside but I don't like the idea of an outside cat...just doesn't seem right.
    So we found a rescue in the next county but had to get someone who lived in that county to take her. Rob took her to his place overnight and a friend of his roommate wanted her! The funny thing is Rob had been a beeyotch about the whole thing and not only did he end up saving her, she is now living in the house with him as the friend of his roomate needed a place to stay too. So one big happy family... They named her Wolfgang (????) and gave her a bath. I asked Rob if she was prettier now (she is a rather homely cat) and he said no but cleaner
    AND tonight I pick up a chi who needs to be rehomed (husband died and the woman has to move into an apartment that allows one dog..she has 3 and is trying to get away with 2 and Cooper is her most recent dog and the most adoptable). He's 5 pounds, black and tan. I'll send pics tonight or tomorrow! I think I have a home for him....I hope.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Great news about saving the cat!!! I'm glad that she now has a nice warm home!!!

Good luck with the Chi, can't wait for pics!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

What an you are... and even Rob too :D Great news for the kitty and can't wait to see pics of the Chi !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

She really is a sweet cat..it's funny, I never could touch her before then when it was so cold, she meowed and meowed and I called her and zoom! there she was, purring and rubbing on me. Within 24 hours she was at the back door begging. Which caused a lot of chaos here..chaos spelled L A I K A.
    I'm so glad she's inside with people and two other cats (I heard they don't like her at all yet)
    Can't wait to see Cooper either (chi)!
    I do have one pic from when he was younger. He is from Salsa's breeder. She's in Florida or she would take him back herself-her daughter lives out here so they do sometimes sell puppies in this area cuz they can deliver them. Salsa was actually born in MI, in the RV!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Too adorable!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

So happy about the cat! Hope all works out with her. The chi is sooo cute, what big ears!
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

If I wasn't concerned about hurting my bug's feelings I'd say oohh I"d love him!!!!
    Glad that Rob helped be a rescue !!He is now officially one of us!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Smile cold cat........

So nice that the cold kitty got a warm loving home!! I also think you definitely need to add Cooper to your herd!! If he was at my house there's no way he'd ever leave; he's just tooooo cute!! Salsa will adjust to his presence soon. After all, she is HRH & she must put on a cool attitude, at first!! Keep him!! Keep him!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain