Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please help me

Thanks

Default Please help me

I don't really know where else to turn to for advise. I know that you loving people help dogs and mainly doxies but please help find a way to help these animals as well. These stories are from my home town. This is where I live and I am disgusted as to what I just seen on my news. I am going to link you there and if after reading the story you can't not watch the videos I understand.

http://www.kswo.com/

There are 2 story's one about a couple of teenage boys who beat a cat and posted it on you tube. I am going to call around tomorrow and see if I can find "Dusty" the cat and see if I can get donations for him. Also going to talk to hubby about maybe taking "dusty" home. But I will find out what happens about that later

The other is horses that were starved. There is a donation phone number there for the Comanche Nation to make donations if you know of anyone that could help please let me know or give them the number. I am going to donate some feed tomorrow. Any links you could find anything to help these animals.

Also regaurding the cat "Dusty" The ASPCA is really garbage here. We DO NOT HAVE ONE in lawton. So any writing calls or anything to make sure that Dusty does NOT go back to the little )*(*@#$ that did this would be greatful.

I will keep you updated as I can.
    Thanks for any help you can provide in this manner. I am not as good as you all when it comes to this sort of thing. That is why I am asking for help.
    "In Loving Memory of Scooter! My first Doxie. May she rest in Peace":angel7:

Thanks

Both are horrible stories, I hope that both do get help. And the people who did this DIAF, a big one.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Please keep us posted. How anyone can think this behavior is worthy of filming and posting is frightening. I sure hope Dusty does not go home to this psycho child. I donated to wild horses for years but stopped hearing from the group. I tried to bring up these stories but my computer is alittle age challenged at the moment. It would be wonderful if they would let you take Dusty. Lots of and:hearts: for this poor little guy. and a big DIAF to that pyscho.

formyboys Guest

Default Getting on my soap box

This is truly pathetic. There are organizations you can work with to change the laws in OK as well as get the local authorities involved. Suggest you go on line to BestFriends.org and link into the OK network. Also the HSUS.org can give you a contact to the state rep for OK.

I'm getting off my soap box now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by formyboys
    I'm getting off my soap box now.

No need to get off the box, we all practically live there. We have chairs and drinks there too.

Thanks

Wow. I want to beat the S**t out of that kid.

is that bad?

Thanks

That is disgusting! I can't believe it. They must know who those kids are? Someone will find out, hope they get punished big time! Those little @*#&$%!@!! And to think kids like this are the future of America! HA, scary!!

Thanks

Default *******update********

They got the kids that did it and they are going to talk to the DA tomorrow. It is all over the world believe it or not. According to the news tonight they have been getting calls all day about the cat. "Dusty" is alive and doing very well in a secret location at a local vet. ( I think I know where we are really not that big)
    The boys have actually done this before. I guess someone somewhere found other posts on You Tube that he had made beating other animals. 30,000 views on you tube so far. People in London are calling our local sheriff outraged. PETA is even involved now. (I made a few calls thanks to you all helping) No one local will most likely be able to adopt "Dusty" so if you all want a cat start putting in bids for him with the news station. The more news we receive about this the better. The local sheriff is doing what he can. I guess that some people in New York have actually gotten threats from people thinking that they are the ones that made the video. My son is going to see if he can find name for me. Am I evil for posting it on the net somewhere hoping that someone goes and beats them in the shower? I hope not cause that is what I am thinking of doing. That with directions to his house his school I will have people stalk him. He has done this more then once.

But I will keep you updated as I get info and I will make those calls tomorrow. Any info to get more attention to this would help this town. We don't have but maybe 2 really good rescue shelters and then the local pound that charges $10.00 for you to give up your animal. And if they are full you get turned away after you pay and no refunds. Yes I know it is that messed up.

Thanks for the help again.
    "In Loving Memory of Scooter! My first Doxie. May she rest in Peace":angel7:

Thanks

They say that serial killers start out with animals and this kid enjoys his antics just alittle too much. Can someone like that actually be rehabilitated? Scary. DIAF just doesn't even say enough. May Dusty find a truly loving family and live a long happy spoiled life.

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bittyup
    They say that serial killers start out with animals and this kid enjoys his antics just alittle too much. Can someone like that actually be rehabilitated? Scary. DIAF just doesn't even say enough. May Dusty find a truly loving family and live a long happy spoiled life.
    These are the kind of people that you want to not DIAF, but to suffer severe burns over all their body, and suffer hideously the rest of their nasty lives. Gee, am I too mean? Naw.