Thanks

Smile 40 doxies rescued.........

My neighbor just told me that 40! YES....40!! doxies were rescued locally from a hoarder's house! Don't know what condition they're in but she said they would be up for adoption at our local shelter as soon as they're all assessed & ready. Wish I could take on one more but i've got my hands full right now working with Mr. Bob Barker & his biting issues! Plus Mr. Skippy is pretty new here & although he's made himself right at home, I don't think it would be in anyone's best interest to add another new pup right now. PLUS my DH would flip his wig!! I'm in Northern N.J. if anyone wants to adopt one of them let me know & i'll get all the info. from the shelter & a contact number for you.

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Thanks

:holyshp: 40!?!?!

Thanks

You aren't all that far from me. I WISH David would give in and let me adopt another. If we hit Powerball....
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks

Thanks

Smile 40 doxies.......

WEEEELLLL bsquared.......if you significant other isn't as stubborn & unrelenting as mine & has a change of heart.....let me know!! From what I was told it will take a few days to a few weeks 'till they're up for adoption; depending on what issues each of them has.

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Thanks

but I'm glad they are out of the he** hole and will be taken care of.

Adoption for 40 Doxie kids.

I'm not sure, but it may take longer than a couple of weeks if they have a court case going.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)