Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 week later

Thanks

:yay: that is Wonderful News! :yay:

I agree with everyone else.......MORE PICS PLEASE! :photo3: :picture:

Thanks

I am glad that Harley had a great playful brother.

More pics please!
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

wow that is really great. :cheer2: I want so much for my two to play. Laika wants to play with Owen so badly. She brings him toys if he seems the least bit playful. She jumps and bows to him. But he's afraid of toys and has only played a little bit (hitting her with his paws) twice. If Owen gets the zoomies, Laika chases him and he does ok with that but she wants someone to tug a toy with her and wrestle....I don't know if he'll ever get that brave. He's pretty wimpy. And Laika's pretty rowdy.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

I'm thrilled to hear that everything is going so well. :cheer2: :cheer2: Look forward to seeing pics. :hearts:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

That sounds like my two- Mr. Butters is the well behaved, calm older brother, and Rigby doesn't need to be around people as much (unless she chooses to be), steals everything Butters has, and is still so PUPPY. I think she may never act grown up. (Unless I get another puppy, younger than her <mwah ha ha- no, not worth it. If she had been good, maybe, but not with the she-devil.)

My little b*tch is a TON of personality, however, so she somehow worms her way into your heart. It's like they know how much power their cuteness can command.

And Max is certainly cute enough to get away with it! (We want more pics, btw!)
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

ITA Tracy- the cuteness outweighs just about everything awful Duchie has ever done... I think that is why they are so cute, so you don't completely lose your mind.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

I promise more pics this weekend!!!!

I'll take more of them playing and doing whatever. My battery died on my last weekend and then I started to get sick.
    Donna
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Mom of Harley & Max