Thread: NEOD picnic

Thanks

Default NEOD picnic

I am so disappointed!! We had planned to make our annual trip to the NEOD picnic and found out we have a wedding to attend!!! I am reallly bummmmeed about it!!

The wedding was postponed once before..it sounds awful but I am hoping it is again!!:pray:
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

Awww that is too bad. Can you maybe make the Frankenmuth picnic? I think it is the third weekend in August.

It's not as big as Ohio, but it is really fun too.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Sorry you have to miss it. I had a great time there in 2006 (even though I didn't have my pups with me). Hopefully you can hit anotehr meetup soon, though! There's always Frankenmuth as Lisa mentioned, or Buda in April...
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I have considered the Frankenmuth event. When i was a kid we used to go up to Frankenmuth from time to time(my Mom and family were German immigrnats) so it would be fun to see how it looks now.
    I would love to do Buda but doubt hubby would go that far for a event!
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

That sucks! I think we're going again this year, but this time it's weinerless, as we're going to Cleveland for the whole weekend with our friends and their daughter.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte