Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default 86,000 Americans fall because of their pets

Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Probably about the same as injuries from doing yardwork. What morons. :duh: :duh:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

OK, I've got how many critters and the only friggin injuries I get are black eyes, swollen lip, and bruised knuckles. (Herman and Austin eat fingers with treats)

Thanks

Wink

well my non-doxies tripped me on my bday (evening) and didn't feel the pain till the next day, been a week of dr apts, with blood clots, knee swelling and limping. Thanks for that post. I put on my facebook to show that I am not the only one thatz a clutze.

Thanks

Smile 86,000.......

We may not have known the statistics but I think we ALL knew this already! How many times have you had a run-in with an exhuberant little doxie? Actually i've stumbled more since Skippy arrived because he's so little & delicate I have to be super-aware that I don't step on him & break a little bone. So in trying to avoid, I fall all over myself!:duh: :duh:

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Thanks

Red face

Aside from cat tails and pitbulls forgetting what they learned on the dog whisperer as far as walking I think my many scars come from dogs running across my body (as it lies in bed trying very hard to sleep)to the almost silent sound of a squirrel minding its own business as it passes through my yard.

Thanks

I only trip over the fricking BOB cat. Because he specializes in walking right in front of me really slow in the DARK. Or decides he has to go exactly where I am going and runs to get in front of me and then fricking stops dead.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    I only trip over the fricking BOB cat. Because he specializes in walking right in front of me really slow in the DARK. Or decides he has to go exactly where I am going and runs to get in front of me and then fricking stops dead.
    Only I have Kylie and Molly. Why oh why do they have be in front and then stop dead. Its a feeding time ritual

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bittyup
    Only I have Kylie and Molly. Why oh why do they have be in front and then stop dead. Its a feeding time ritual
    It is the weirdest cat thing, isn't it??? Bob has many rituals, all designed to make me nuts (er). Like racing for any doorway I am going through to get there in front of me. He has to go into the bathroom with me, and then race for the door to get out in front of me, but then stops right in front of me or else runs over my bare feet. His rear claws don't retract. Which reminds me of another of his annoying habits..to walk in circles on the wood floor or ceramic tile. Click click click click click click click as he stares at the ceiling and walks in a circle. Of course Bob is SPECIAL cuz he is virtually blind but still....
    He was so awful yesterday cuz he was left home while we were in Florida (Pat came over to feed and check on him) so he had 2 weeks of annoying behavior to squeeze into one day.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Well, I can't tell you how many times I have been at my desk and forgotten that Oscar has settled under my chair. I have tripped over him that way and if I moved faster, I would have accidentally run him over with the chair a few times. In fact, I just checked under my chair and desk for him but he must be under the covers somewhere.

When a dog runs away, people chase them but a lot of people don't realize that they should show some food to get the dog to come back.
    Love always,
    Kerie and Oscar (Scott and Dylan, too)