Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

She's a dachshund! :banana: When I had Bogart on a diet because he was 17 lbs (should be 12 -13 like he is now) he did the same thing. He actually barked at us when we were eating! He gradually got used to getting less food and is better now, but he still watches us and will sometimes whine or bark. You can't let someone eat without at least trying to get some!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Jen Guest

I agree, she's a typical doxie! Do you feed her first or do you eat first? Pack order being important, we always eat first, then Tasha, and that way, even if she doesn't get food from the table, she does get food after we've eaten. If you're feeding Gi first you could try eating first yourself!

Thanks

She eats before I do. I may try to eat first, but my schedule is all weird, so sometimes I want to feed her first.

She "acts" (or for real?) like she is starving all the time. I could see it if I am home from work and she hasn't eaten in 10-12 hours.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Yep, she's just being a typical Dachsie Diva. :D Bella does it all the time too! You would think I never feed her...
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)