Thanks

Default April Columbus Ohio Area Meetup

We have a place for our April Meetup here in the Columbus Ohio area. The date would be Sunday April 26 at 2 pm. Please let me know if you can attend so we have an idea of how many to expect. We are hoping the weather is good. If you live anywhere in Ohio and would like to attend you are welcome! Email or IM me and I will send you info on directions etc.

If you would like to be on my Meetup Email list let me know. We also have a Yahoo groups link. We are listed as ColOhDachs. It's a way to list Ohio area events for our Dachsies.

Hope to see a big group for our first Spring Meetup!!

Susan
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

Hope you have a great turn out !!! We will be gathering here in Texas that same week end at Buda !!!
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

I would LOVE to go to Buda!! Maybe we can get a group of us to do that from here someday. I can't make the NEOD picnic this year due to a wedding. While I love the young man getting married i hope they postpone it again like they did earlier this year( I know thats awful)!!!
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

I hope you have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures for us!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------