Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Heck, if you get a chance to, when you hit Oregon, stop by here! We're just about 30 miles south of Portland. My Bridgette could use a few lessons on inter doggie communication. The only one she has met that is not from her family is my mother in law's. She has a doxie chihuahua mix. It was suppose to be a mini doxie, turned out to be a maxi doxie. That poor dog has chihuahua head and feet with a disturbingly over fed full sized doxie body. I feel bad for the girl, she is only a couple of years old and has trouble getting around she is so huge.

Anyway, feel free to stop by! We'd love to meet you and your family of fur!
    Co-conspirator to make the world a better place.

Moose, The Family Fraternity: An international organization of men and women, dedicated to caring for young and old, bringing communities closer together and celebrating life.

Thanks

Ok FINALLY I am able to post some of my pics on here

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Rikka
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Ellen's Oscar:hearts:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    All 5 doxies at Ellens feet
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Fish at the place ont he lake where we ate lunch. They are carp and some ducks in there and snakes as well. All the visitors and kids feed them so they stay around all year.

Once I get more then I will keep on posting. I got some funny ones of Ellen and the tow truck driver and a better picture of just how tilted the RV was.
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks

Great pics of everyone. I'm glad your RV is okay, that was scary and really an awful situation to be in. You are a brave lady, I don't think I would have been able to sit and steer while they tow driver pulled me out.

You're having quite an adventure through the states. I look forward to your stories and pictures.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

I think I would have learned a few new words, and not good ones in polite company, lol, if that had been my rv dangling there. Talk about heartstopping! Glad the rest of the trip went well.