Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Great pics - fun fun !!!! Bummer about the RV troubles - yipes - glad you got it out ok !!! Brookie - you look fabulous dahling, and I love your deck and surrounding area - gorgeous !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mama S.
    the power, the water the sewer connections? The weird neighbors who had you bring your own meat to a BBQ??
    OHHH Yehhhh. The power, water and sewer were all fixed, so I didn't consider them real problems. Also, the guys setting it all up really didn't know how to do it well for an rv. All of you should have asked me for advice first, since I have been in many, many rv parks in the last year.

The neighbors SHOULD have been fixed before they were able to procreate 'cause they passed some seriously STOOPID genes along to their offspring! And yeh, I wondered if that was just a "southern" thing about being told to bring my own meat to an invited BBQ. To go on the grill with their $10 each fat steaks! Thank goodness you and PJ set me straight!
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Terrific pics!!! Looks like it was a wonderful time despite the scary start....I give you lots of credit for driving an RV...I'm scary enough of a driver in just a regular vehicle.
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your parking troubles...I agree, very scary.

All looked like fun after the incident! Great pics!
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

Great pics!!! Sounds like ya'll ended up having a wonderful visit!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

I got LOTS of pics of the RV and will post as soon as the stupid photosite will let me and company goes away ( got more here DAH's school friend and family but I like them and the boys like them too).
    I think I look fat in those pics , but I know I look better in person . Oscar( ellen's) and Barkly played and played and then my Oscar would join in some too. But Jake and Rikka were like the parents and just watched the "kiddies" play and protected their respective moms :duh: .
    Ellen got to have country style steak and gravy and mashed taters and she hadnt had the country style steak and gravy and I was so happy she liked it. I have not had to do much cooking the past two months so I was aa bit rusty .
    All the fur kids got along great and I was SO proud of my boys as we have been out of the "social circle" for a few months but they were great and Ellen's Oscar came right to me and Ellen had to grab Rikka and hand her over so we could go up on the deck and keep them away from the tilting RV. Then she was "fine" with me, but its as if she tolerates others and isnt really happy till she is with Ellen. But I got kisses from them both, but more from my snuggle buddy Oscar( ellen's).
    I am so glad she got to visit here, and the couple at the state park impressed her with our southern hospitality . I knew that she would love the 2 stores which is why I took her to them, and she can attest I live in a teensy county out in the boonies.
    I will post pics hopefully Monday as I took LOTS of the RV, Ellen, the tow truck guy as well as all the fur kids.
    I so enjoyed visiting again with you Ellen and my door is always open to you and the pups
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebmw1975
    I got LOTS of pics of the RV and will post as soon as the stupid photosite will let me and company goes away ( got more here DAH's school friend and family but I like them and the boys like them too).
    I think I look fat in those pics , but I know I look better in person . Oscar( ellen's) and Barkly played and played and then my Oscar would join in some too. But Jake and Rikka were like the parents and just watched the "kiddies" play and protected their respective moms :duh: .
    Ellen got to have country style steak and gravy and mashed taters and she hadnt had the country style steak and gravy and I was so happy she liked it. I have not had to do much cooking the past two months so I was aa bit rusty .
    All the fur kids got along great and I was SO proud of my boys as we have been out of the "social circle" for a few months but they were great and Ellen's Oscar came right to me and Ellen had to grab Rikka and hand her over so we could go up on the deck and keep them away from the tilting RV. Then she was "fine" with me, but its as if she tolerates others and isnt really happy till she is with Ellen. But I got kisses from them both, but more from my snuggle buddy Oscar( ellen's).
    I am so glad she got to visit here, and the couple at the state park impressed her with our southern hospitality . I knew that she would love the 2 stores which is why I took her to them, and she can attest I live in a teensy county out in the boonies.
    I will post pics hopefully Monday as I took LOTS of the RV, Ellen, the tow truck guy as well as all the fur kids.
    I so enjoyed visiting again with you Ellen and my door is always open to you and the pups
    BUT NOT THE FRONT LAWN!!!

I should have loaned you (my) Oscar while we were there for overnight snuggle party.

Boy do you have Rikka's attitude pegged! All she wants is me ... and that's all I ask of her. She lives in the middle of my heart. And Oscar makes me laugh.

Your pups were so friendly and welcoming (especially all that barking while I was down with the rv). And YOU TOO! We had a great visit.
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Thanks for sharing the pics!!!! I'm glad you had fun despite a rough start. I love that picture of all the reds' butts!!!!!!!!!!
    Love always,
    Kerie and Oscar (Scott and Dylan, too)

Thanks

Great pictures! Brooke, you look awesome, really!!!!!!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Sounds like a DLC adventure! Glad you all had fun!!
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown