Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

You know, we are always saying, "It's a good thing they're cute", but just maybe our babies think the same thing about us.

Yeah, there I was, stuck in that darn sleeve, hopping along with only one front paw out, and does she help me? Nooooooo....she goes and gets the flashy thing. Huh, good thing she's cute!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Poor little boy...doing his best to get to his mom, and just getting in his own way! :hearts:
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Smile a sausage........

Oh....poor, poor Pippit in a predicament!!! How EMBARRASING!! You can see it in his eyes! Funny as heck, though!!

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Thanks

Pippit you're crackin' me up here!!! Sorry mom recorded your embarrassment, but it IS a cute pic!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Oh poor Pippit!!! he does look embarrassed but pretty darn cute too!! he knows a soft warm place to snuggle even if he gets caught up in it sometimes!
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

I'm sorry Pippit, but I have to That was way too funny, although you seem embarrassed.
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

I hope you peed on her stuff right after she rescued you Pippit Jay!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Red face

Oh Pippit....I think this is so cute and so funny when Doxie does it and it is sooo very cute AND funny when you do it. :hearts: