Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buda question

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    You will want to bring eleventy hundred million dollars so you can buy everything, and to pay for the "Sleep with a Weener" rental Freydo, Rusty, Trudy, Waldo, Jethro and Otto are charging to be in their presense.

What if I bring something in exchange for some Anipal time???????? I dont get to sleep with a ween but I wanna pay attention to all you bring and any that will pay attention to me LOL. SO excited!!!!!!
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks

Last year I spent over $100 and there was stuff I couldnt get too The food is fair prices and you can actually find diffrent stuff on Sat and Sun, like they dont put it all out the 1st day.

I am on the look out for a doxie pocketbook and if I dont find one then I will order it from DRNA, I think it is, and I need a new change purse and of course tshirts LOL.
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebmw1975
    What if I bring something in exchange for some Anipal time???????? I dont get to sleep with a ween but I wanna pay attention to all you bring and any that will pay attention to me LOL. SO excited!!!!!!
    um...I'll give you razzle for sleeping with... it will only take minor surgery to extract her from my hip...

Jen Guest

I am rethinking the white tee. Good point. A black tee might make more sense. Just in case. I am packing!!!

Thanks

$pending $ alone no less then $500. (not including the price at the UPS store to ship back)...the iron store is AWESOME!!!!, and I don't think the Doxie welcome sign will fit in a carry on.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo