Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Don't know much about this...

There is a lady in Missisippi with a downed 3 year old doxie...She needs to find a home for her a home or she will be put down. The dog can go to the bathroom by herself, but doesn't have complete bladder control...Can anyone help?? This dog went down over night a few days ago...She has a 3 year old that keeps pulling the dogs tail... :(
    Last edited by LUVMYGUNNER; 07-07-2009 at 10:11 PM.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

This little one has a home.....Someone that has a heart as big as Texas... is adopting her..This little one needs to get out of her home...the little kid sits on her back and pulls her tail...

Thanks

Glad to hear she is getting a home. Maybe the people should stop letting the child pull on the dog...idiots!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

THAT is ridiculous. What crappy parenting. Ari already knows that you can only pet nicely (she says, "Nice, nice" when she does it) and if you pet too roughly, you don't get to go near the doggies. And I can trust her with them, because she's been made well aware of how to act with her dogs and knows she'll be in time out w/no dogs if she disobeys.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia
    THAT is ridiculous. What crappy parenting. Ari already knows that you can only pet nicely (she says, "Nice, nice" when she does it) and if you pet too roughly, you don't get to go near the doggies. And I can trust her with them, because she's been made well aware of how to act with her dogs and knows she'll be in time out w/no dogs if she disobeys.
    The dog probably had the back problem due to the bad parenting and the kid sitting on her back to begin with. Geez
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

The female dog is only 3 years old...she shouldn't have back problems. I think its from the kid sitting on her--I don't think that family should have a dog...If nothing else a big one...and people wonder why dogs bit...

Vickie I alread pm'd Wayne I will get her the cart from him...

Thanks

She really does, It's fricking adorable how gentle Ari is with Animals.

Thanks

I am glad to hear she got a home!!! As for her former family :bleep: :bleep: :mad1 I have a 3 year old who knows how to treat a dog...I have alos had 2 former 3 yer olds who knew better than to pull a tail of a dog. Freeeekkkking parents...freeking dumb ask kids should know better.
    "Never be afraid to do in our hearts what we feel to be right especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." Unknown

Thanks

Ditto!! Adan is TWO and understands "easy." He pets the dogs and says "Eaaasy... awwww saweeet" LOL It's not the kid's fault. It's the parents'. People need a license to have children.

Thanks

That lady should never have a dog--or at least have a big one...She is gonna be safe-hopefully soon.