Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

They want to get ulgy? You can get stinky. Save all the poops from your dog, and bring them to the meeting. Point out to them the size of dachshund poops compared to the size of a poop you've found not picked up. If the poop does not fit...you must acquit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    They want to get ulgy? You can get stinky. Save all the poops from your dog, and bring them to the meeting. Point out to them the size of dachshund poops compared to the size of a poop you've found not picked up. If the poop does not fit...you must acquit.

Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    okay! I just peed my pants!
    Even if they SHOW you a picture of Harley doing his business outside...what does that prove? All, if not most dogs poop outside! Does he squat when he pees and ppl think he's pooping? Casey squats (or does the funky stretch as I call it) to pee (thank gosh!) but he does have a different pooping stance.
    I would laugh so hard if someone took at pic of Casey peeing and said he was pooping. I would feel the need to bring him in the office with me just to show them the difference...right there on their CARPETING!
    Please keep us posted

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueyezz74
    Thanks everyone for your support.

Butch read the bilaws last night. They aren't even doing this by the book.

First the complainer needs to fill out a form to complain. If not resolved then complainer and complainee meet with HOA to discuss further. These hasn't happened. We received our last complaint letter (yes this is ongoing) in September. Butch is going to tell them that we want to meet with the other party and then say that Harley doesn't defacate outside at all.

I hope this doesn't get ugly!
    I would go into the meeting, bylaws in hand, and insist that they follow them. It has already gotten ugly, because they are making false accusations and trying to fine you. Again, someone has it in for you, and who knows, maybe it is someone on the board.

Thanks

Default Update from the Meeting

Well, this look good.

My neighbor was there to to complain about our other neighbors on a different issue. It's not her who complainted. She has been complaining that a small dog and a large dog are both pooping behind her house.

When we pleaded out case, one of the board guys said that he saw me out there with Harley very early in the morning a few days ago.

Butch and I both think after that meeting that they just assumed it was us. No one seems to know whos dog is going back there.

Butch did tell the board that he's seen many people cutting through by our houses with dogs and that our renters that shouldn't even have a dog have let their dog poop right in front of our house. Our neighbor also thinks that it's their dog going back by her place.

So the fine is waived and we've told them again that it's not our dog. But this time it was at a formal meeting. I feel better now.

:lama:
    Donna
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Mom of Harley & Max

Thanks

Glad it worked out for you!! Hopefully, this will be the last you hear of this issue!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    Glad it worked out for you!! Hopefully, this will be the last you hear of this issue!

I hope!!!!
    Donna
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Mom of Harley & Max

Thanks

Well, that turned out well. I hope it's the end of it. Poor Harley can't even go potty without having a committee meeting about it

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

I do hope this is the end of the problems. Glad it turned out the way it did.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Good! Glad to hear it went OK. Hope it' s the end of it.
    ShadowReesee, Lil' Smokey and Sassy