Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Molly and her puppies

Any updates on Molly and her puppies. Any new pictures? What are they doing now? They are such cute pies that seeing more of them or hearing about them would be nice.
    Zandra?? Can you tell us more or post more pics?
    Southwind
    Herder of Teak, Stomper, Rascel, Silver,
    Dreamer, Abby, Bella (GCDR), Mona & "Santuary Doxie" Lucky

Thanks

Sorry...no update yet. I emailed Barbara but she has not responded. If she doesn't respond in the next couple days, I will give her a call.

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

I was kind of hoping you would have Molly and the pups back by now, altho, I guess you still have your hands full. Dh asks about her every day, if I have heard anything or seen any more photos. He wants his little girl, lol. Me too!

I'd love to have one of her pups, and am trying to decide if it is really easier to ask forgiveness than get permission . I am too young to die yet.

Thanks

[QUOTE
    I'd love to have one of her pups, and am trying to decide if it is really easier to ask forgiveness than get permission . I am too young to die yet.[/QUOTE]

You could alway say "DH, did I not tell you that she now comes with a puppy attached?" Maybe he would beleive it.

Thank you for asking Barbara. They are so cute. Also want to know Molly is ok after all she has gone thru.
    Southwind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverselkie56
    You could alway say "DH, did I not tell you that she now comes with a puppy attached?" Maybe he would beleive it.

Thank you for asking Barbara. They are so cute. Also want to know Molly is ok after all she has gone thru.
    Maybe he would shoot me, and then what would my poor four motherless girls do?

I have to add these doxies on carefully one at a time. Gives them time to steal his heart.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    Maybe he would shoot me, and then what would my poor four motherless girls do?

I have to add these doxies on carefully one at a time. Gives them time to steal his heart.
    Southwind

Thanks

Default ok.. this is lookin up

Husband has agreed to another doxie.. if it be a mini ... I dont know why he is like ok you can have a mini.....but not a bigger or tweenie..
    LOL ..Apparently Bruno has rubbed off on him...

Let me know if you know of any needing fostering in the Houston area.. or any around I could go bring home forever
    Dee
    Bruno
    FENWAY
    and Yankee Diva Dandy
    League City, Texas:duh:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno
    Husband has agreed to another doxie.. if it be a mini ... I dont know why he is like ok you can have a mini.....but not a bigger or tweenie..
    LOL ..Apparently Bruno has rubbed off on him...

Let me know if you know of any needing fostering in the Houston area.. or any around I could go bring home forever

Texas is loaded with doxies looking for a forever home. Check out ATDR, just for starters.

Zandra can definitely put you on to a few.

Thanks

She followed me home, can I keep her? (from Texas, where I am not going?) Hmmmm, no he wouldn't buy that either...darn it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    She followed me home, can I keep her? (from Texas, where I am not going?) Hmmmm, no he wouldn't buy that either...darn it.
    Well, if the pup just happens to ride along in a transport, you can hand her out directly to him and just say, "What's this?! A *bonus* pup! You wouldn't send her away from her mama, would you?" (Then just give him your own LQQK and wait for the puppy breff to kick in and knock him into an obliging stupor) :wink:
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie