Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Mom!

Thanks

Default Bad Mom!

My Mommy STEPPED ON ME! STEPPED ON ME!!!! I wuz jus minding my business, circling hers feets, cause she had dem doritos fings and I definitely wanted some. DEN! SHE TRIPPED AND SQUASHED ME! I IS SMALL PEOPLES! YOU DON'T SQUASH ME! DEN she sez
    "Oh, Stink, you need to stay out from under my feet and you won't accidentally get kicked!!!!"
    So, OB COURSE I put my fwog legs on and waddles around and she sez
    "Oh, Princess Frog Legs, you are so Melodramatic!"
    CAN YOU BELEEVES THIS!???!?!?? PWINCESS FROWG WEGS!? MELODWAMATICS!?! (what does that mean? )
    Anyway, de point is, she didn't eben give me a dorito fing! She STEPPED ON ME and not eben gibs me dorito fings. How. Rude.

Lub Annabelle, whose name IS NOT STINK!

Thanks

Miss Annabelle,

Dis is Jewels. I do get under my mommy's footsies too, and sometimes she steps on me, but I auways, auways get some goodies after that!! Tell your mommy to gibe you some goodies and all is bedder.

Love
    Jewels
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Oh you got ripped off not getting a doritoes thing - better train your mommy better, Princess Frog Legs...
    Spay & Neuter makes 'em cuter
    http://www.straydog.org/ "All stray dogs to lucky dogs...NOW!"

Thanks

We need a new forum called, "Help, My Hooman Stepped On Me." I'll post there weekly . My two are going to kill me in the kitchen... I trip over one and step on the other in the process.

My friend also refers affectionately to her Yorkie as "Stink" (real name is Sophie :D ). :hearts:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

bite her ankle next time

i fink if u wook at her loooooooooooooong enough, she will give in.

lub,
    Gi
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    We need a new forum called, "Help, My Hooman Stepped On Me." I'll post there weekly . My two are going to kill me in the kitchen... I trip over one and step on the other in the process
    Herman has the uncanny ability to be in the EXACT space I need to put my feet while walking. He is a friggin immobile object too. I can scoot Trudy or Austin out of the way, but Herman is made of lead and trips me up EVERY time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Dere Princess,,
    Dis is Jules. My mom says da same ting to me, and den also steps on me. Da noive!!!! she says its cuz I is so tiny, but I mean really!!! How big do ya gotta be to not be stepped on? :mad: She neber eber gibs me food when she does it eider, but she does pick me up and says "sorry, little one" and gibs me lots and lots of lubbin. I do like dat...a lot!!! :hearts: But I tink ya should hab gotten da doritos (whateber dey are!!!)

yours in smallitude
    Jules Jeffery Romanow
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Dis is Miller. My mom kicked me last night! On purpose! I knows it was on purpose. Okay, it was in the dark hall. And I did get in front of her when she was walking. But she kicked me! I didn't gets any food either. But I put on my bestest pitiful and she did come in the study where I scurried off to and bend down and gibs me lots of lubs. And I gabe her kisses. :hearts: :hearts: But I tink I should have gots food, too! I was traumatized! Okay, I was traumatized for about a second. But i was traumatized!

I tinks you should habe gots the doritos.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Deer Ebbybuddy!
    Stay away fwum da feets!!! YOu gotz to know dat. It's berry berry important to NOT GO BYZ da FEET. Dem feet will SQUISH YOU in a MINUTE.
    I nebber go byz da FEET!
    Lub,
    Salsalita
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    Deer Ebbybuddy!
    Stay away fwum da feets!!! YOu gotz to know dat. It's berry berry important to NOT GO BYZ da FEET. Dem feet will SQUISH YOU in a MINUTE.
    I nebber go byz da FEET!
    Lub,
    Salsalita
    Salsabug, you's are BERRY smart! But if we don't stays right by da feets, how will we grabs da food when it falls?
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie