Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    Watch, I'll get sucked up with my dogs and then they will realize their error and I'll get puked right out and back down, dogless. Now that would be hell....
    STOP NOW I am dying here wandering around trying to remember what flavor popsicles to get:duh: Lisa wherever is the I'm confused and can't find my popsicle list smilie?
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    The one that gets me is this guy on tv with his wife and he keeps saying that some secret group plans SECRETLY at their last meeting to microchip us all,
    oh hell Andrea - now we know where your chip came from:holyshp:
    We only thought it was the Navy
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

When I could not sleep last night, I got the idea I might send this site to Joe telling him I'd like to do this for Clay & Rocky just to see what his reaction would be I can hear him now, but I think it would be funny.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

Thanks

It was an awesome movie, but there's also this, which is attributed to Will Rogers: "If dogs don't go to Heaven, when I die I want to go where they went."
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Ok now that I can breath after laughing so hard at this thread and the having tears rolling down my face at just the thought of some of this stuff (pizza ordering, microchipping, rapture bus.

I just have to say, if there are no dogs in Heaven I am for sure not going, I will take my chances here with all the "crazy" crap that is supposed to happen.
    I am reminded of a boy from when I was teaching a Sunday School class, "if Heaven is like Sunday school...can I stay here and play my Nintendo because this is boring" Yeah tell that to me the girls who got kicked out of Sunday school class every week for asking too many questions...I was 9 sitting in the adult class and never getting my questions answered...nothing like a bunch of old biddys giving you the evil look when you ask "if we all come from Adam and Eve, does that make my mom and dad related....that's grosss...and don't you go to jail for that stuff...I don't want to go to jail because...God does not like bad people...and if we are all brothers and sisters then why do we look so different and why....." Ohhh the memories...hmmm do not remember exactly what was said about the dog and heaven question but I am sure I was given the look and told to go sit in the chapel until services began like I did nearly every week. Then they gave me my own class to teach and thought I would fall on my face...I ROCKED..and even the adults wanted to be in my class LOL.
    "Never be afraid to do in our hearts what we feel to be right especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." Unknown

Thanks

Okay, I lost it on the carp and loaves & fishes comment
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel