Thanks

Default Rigby's Latest Development

Rigby had class last night. She is still absolutely dreadful to any fluffy dog- the lhasa apso, maltese, etc. and any puppy. The trainer said it's not really aggression- she is just trying to correct them when they get in her space. She is a very "possessive, velcro dog" who is very aware of her space.

The good news, though, is that she is now much more comfortable about humans. She isn't barking as much as she used to and she let the trainer hold her without looking like she'd bite her! :cheer2: So, if anything, she's less evil to humans now.

She saw her boyfriend :hearts: from across the store and cried and cried until he greeted her. She then proceeded to urinate all over the class area, flipping and crying the whole time. He sat next to her this week and she let him on her sacred blanket area without complaints.

She demands to be held the whole time. The other dogs are fine with sitting on the blanket or *gasp* the concrete, but she insists on being on my lap. The last three classes, I fought her off the whole time, but this week I couldn't resist. She just sits there, looking at the other dogs, my little primadonna.

On a funny side note, they have this game where if you answer a question correctly, you get a card and the person with the most cards wins. Well, I think this game is lame- I'm not much into that sort of thing- but is this couple in the class who insist on always winning. It's so obnoxious that we decided we had to beat them. We screamed out the answers to all of the questions in the most obnoxious way- it was so funny. At the end we had ten cards (a record) and won. Suckers. We didn't even care that we won, we just wanted to beat them.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

I am glad that she seems to be doing better!! :cheer2: Hopefully everything is uphill from here!
    Jennifer:cucum: & Molly!! :rpaw:
    Throw Molly a bone:
    http://www.dogster.com/?196799
    My Space:http://www.myspace.com/jherron1278

Click the link below to keep up with DLC's 1st Hooman kid:
    http://www.babysites.com/sites/jherron1278/

Thanks

she shared her blankie? That is huge.
    I understand the lap thing too- Duchie thinks concrete is the work of the devil.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Nancy Guest

Great to hear she has made some improvements!

Thanks

Red face hmmm,

we decided we had to beat them. We screamed out the answers to all of the questions in the most obnoxious way
    I wonder where Mizz Rigby get's it from...

:boogie: Rigby you are doing so good letting someone else hold you without trying to eat them. GoodGirl!!
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

That's our diva girl! Sounds like class is FULL of fun!
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)

Thanks

I am glad things are getting better.

Gigi is opposite. She prefers tiny puppies, I think she felt less threatened. She definitely prefers human than dogs. She adores her trainer, she whines and cries if she wasn't greeted by the trainer. Though she also prefers to sit on my lap and refused to sit on the cold hard floor.

I hope little Rigby will be better each week and both of you will have tons of fun.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

:cheer2: :cheer2: Sounds like some positive changes are happening! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Glad you beat the teacher's pets.
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Jen Guest

Wow, Rigby shared her blankie, very nice. Glad you showed up them know it alls!

Tasha agrees about bare floors. We've taken up a lot of the gym mats in the old apt to get ready to move and she hates the bare linoleum!