Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Default Wendal at da Beach

Hi Eberybody,

Dis is Wendal J Romanow. Da odder day, da Js gots all excited and said it was cuz we was going somewhere called "Da Beach." Since I comes from Michigan, which has a big lakes, but no oceans, dis Beach ting was a mystery!!! Anyway, Mom gots us all in our clothes and in da car, and we drove for a bit, and den James gots ALL Excited and barky and we was at Da Beach!!! It was pretty cool...lots of good smells, and easy places for me to walks.

I don't walks so good, ya see. But dis was easy. So when James and Jules started to run, I runned wit dem!! Yahoo!!!!! Mom said she felt like she had a herd of huskies, whatever dat means!

Den we came to a big open area and dere was lots and lots and lots of water and Jules said dat dat was Da Ocean!!!!! Bery cool

I gots tired bery quickly, so mom picked me up and carried me for a while and dose Js just kept on running and running and running. Dey looked like dey was having fun so I squiggled and mom put me back down and I runned some more.

Den we sniffed a lot too. I showed dat James a ting or two!!!

Den mom put us back in da car and we went home. Dose Js didn't want to go home, and dey said "Wendal, ya gots to get strong so we's can be at da beach for hours and gets da exercise". (Dey is getting fat again, mom says. ) I was a bit owie for a day or so, but it was worth it. I can't wait to go to da beach again, except dat mom says it's getting too cold now. :(
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

OMG! those pictures are amazing. It is so wonderful to see Wendal! I still wish dearly that I could have met him. He looks great and happy!
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Lucky dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to see Wendal out and having fun!!!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

There are no words for how happy this thread makes me. He is such a special little guy Paula, I am thrilled he gets to live with you, the J's and enjoy his wonderful outings at da Beach.

:island:

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

What a fun adventure for eberybuddy!!!!
    Spay & Neuter makes 'em cuter
    http://www.straydog.org/ "All stray dogs to lucky dogs...NOW!"

Thanks

How exciting. They all looked like they were having a fabulous time. Lucky kids!
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

What a wonderful outing! It's like everyone had so much fun.

I want to take ours to the beach and rent a beach house, but the DH isn't sure that's a good idea.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

What a great adventure Wendal had With the J's to show him what a good thing "da beach" is, he's sure to want to go back soon... although it will be too chilly. So good to see him doing so well
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart