Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goosie

Thanks

Default Goosie

GOOSIE left me today. He came to me in June 2000 and it was not enough time. I adopted him from DRNA and he started my passion for rescue. My heart is breaking yet I know it was his time.

YO
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Oh no! Not Gooseman. :imsorry:

:candle4::candle13::candle9::symp1: for Goosie.

Sending some :hugs1:your way.

Thanks

:candle4: Goosie was a true ambassador for the Dachshund breed. We will miss him.

Thanks

Rest in Peace Goosie.... to Yolanda. no words to say just some tears being shed in TX.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

Thanks

Yolanda,
    More heartfelt wishes on the loss of Goosie! I am still trying to let it sink in that the little guy has crossed the Bridge. May the memories of all your time with him, however short, be lasting and always give you comfort. He knew he was loved and got to inspire countless others to foster and adopt.:symp4:
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

Yolanda - no words, just heartbreak. Although I know Goosie is now running free and honking all over the place, it just doesn't seem right that he isn't with you. Many tears are flowing for The GooseMan, he was a one of a kind.
    Godspeed sweet Goosie.

Yo....
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

It is fitting that today, Veteran's Day, is the day he went. He truly was a little soldier in the war we rescuers fight against ignorance, puppymills, and back yard breeders.
    I know your heart is broken. I know that all the candles lit and kind words don't give you what you really want. It's OK to feel that way. He is being treated like a King at the bridge, and he will watch over you. He is whole and young and happy.
    I know, Yolanda. I know. Going home to a house full of dogs and there is one who should not be gone. One who should not have been silenced, ever. But it doesn't work that way. Time will make it easier to bear the loss, and the hurt won't be so sharp and pointed directly in your heart. Until then, all we can offer are our shoulders to lean on, and our hearts to share the burden.

Thanks

I'm so sorry Yo. He was a special little dog. Rest in Peace Goosie, you will be missed by a bunch of doxie lovin' people... :symp1:
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear about GOOSEman's passing. :( Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. It was an honor to be able to meet GOOSEman and hold him in my arms. Our first dachshund meet-up ever was when we met you and GOOSIE at the Midwest Dachshund Picnic in 2004. Here is a picture from that day:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

My deepest sympathies, Yolanda. I know he took a piece of your heart with him.