Thread: Hey Tres

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Hey Tres

Buffalo was just on the news in Houston for the huge snowstorm that's going on. Are you doing okay?
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Yes, thanks! We live in North Tonawanda- about 20 minutes north of Buffalo (between Niagara Falls and B-lo) and we're in this pocket that doesn't seem to get the Lake Effect Snow that pummels the city. We didn't know it when we moved, but it was an extra awesome bonus!

So yesterday, when my school was closed and my friends were snowblowing FEET of snow only 15 minutes south of me, I had sunshine and a clear street with NO snow.

Thanks for checking in, though. I heard the city got it pretty bad. We didn't venture out yesterday, but my husband was sent home early from work because of the white out conditions!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Wow, that's lucky that you're in the safe pocket. :thumbsup: The pics that were on the news last night were pretty bad.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I instantly thought of you also!! Some of the pic were wicked lookin!! Glad you were missed!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!