Thanks

Default Quick Finder Nail Clipper - For Small Dogs - Up to 40 pounds

Has anyone tried this? Does it really work? It sure would help for those that are afraid of cutting the quick. I just don't like the style of clipper.

http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Finder-N...ref=pd_sbs_k_2

Edited: Never mind. The reviews stated that it was a very poor product. The concept is good, just not working according to claims.
    Last edited by JuneyTrixie; 12-18-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Not as good as I thought!
    Faye and her furbabies, Juney (13 yrs old and a sweetie); Trixie (11 yrs old and a sweetie, too); Mr. Gray (8 yrs old); Miss Lilly (8 yrs old)

Thanks

I want one that comes with a spray tranqualizer to calm them down.
    Spay & Neuter makes 'em cuter
    http://www.straydog.org/ "All stray dogs to lucky dogs...NOW!"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I've had so much trouble wtih trimming Scooter's nails that I've just started using the dremel on him. The quick on his nails seems to be really long so that if I took more that just the very end off, I kept hitting the quick. It freaked both of us out and I've let his nails get kind of long so now I'm dremeling them a couple times a week to get them down where I want them. After that I can probably do them once a month and be good to go.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I have the Pedipaws, which I take the cover off and use as a Dremel (it does a better job than the Dremel). I have not "cut" my dogs' nails in a very long time. I just use that every couple of weeks.

Leonardo is the only one I can see the quick (his nails are whoohoo white!), and he's very good, although a scaredy cat. Once I let him go after the nails job he disappears for the rest of the day.

Sammy used to be very bad until I started with this. He still whines, but overall he lets me do the job. Pixie is a screamer, but she also lets me do it to a point. She has the dewclaws, which are a pain in the you know what, and those are the delicate stuff. Ted has to hold her for me, and she can squirm pretty much out of anybody's arms...

Tough job, but somebody's got to do it...
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart