Hybrid View

Thanks

Default My vain little boy

Last week I moved the long mirror into my kitchen (lighting is better in there to check to see if outfits match ). Buddy has walked by it a thousand times and never paid it any mind. This morning, he was sitting on my lap, facing the mirror looking all around sniffing. His eyes met the dachsie in the mirror and he started letting out the most pathetic little woofs. I was petting him and making faces at him so he would know that it was him in the mirror. Now, everytime he walks by, he stops to look in it and admire himself. He was even sitting on his phone book earlier just staring at himself!! The look on his face says it all and I can tell he is thinking "Dang, I'm a FINE looking dachsie!" As I type, he's laying on my lap, staring into the mirror. I have concluded that I have one vain little dachsie!!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

I still think it's hysterical that he sits on the yellow pages!! I do have the most amazing furg'babies!! ANd he is gorgeous!
    Sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

That is too cute, Becca! Methinks Rigby would be the same way if she had a mirror at her eye level. We have to keep the mirrors very high here!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Jen Guest

Tasha checks herself out in store windows--so I'm not surprised Buddy enjoys his handsome reflection.

Nancy Guest

too funny! he's not vain! he's just admiring the his shiney coat, great teeth and beautiful eyes, all because his momma takes care of him!

Thanks

Too cute, Buddy!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I'm sure that Cash would be the same way. He'd be sitting there saying "I am soooo cute!" :banana:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

That's cute. So that's what he is doing sitting on the phone book.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Sits on the yellow pages.... Do you think he'll give me an autographed pic of Himself before he makes the big time in modelling?
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Too cute! Buddy just likes what he sees!
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)