Thread: Molly Mischief

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Default Molly Mischief

I just finished paying some bills online, and had set my wallet down next to the laptop. Molly was sitting next to me in the chair. All of a sudden I noticed my wallet starting to move EVER SO SLOWLY off the slide out tray. Oh no, you don't!!!! I already replaced one wallet this week!

Mom will have to remember to NEVER lay anything leather down where she can get to it. Tsk tsk.

Thanks

She never chewed up any of my shoes (leather) or anything other than toys...

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

She apparently really enjoys leather wallets, and she ate my amulet pouch, which was fortunately not very big. But I understand that they use stuff to tan those leathers (and furs) that could be very bad for dogs. Tandy told me not to let them have the leather or rabbit fur to chomp on, just in case. She also made advances on dh's belt.

I am going to load them all up in the car and take them to the store to see if I can find something she will find more interesting, that will last a while. I hate to have to start crating her at night. She is such a little sweetie.

We finally got outside today to spend some time, and we hooked up the x-pen to block off the back yard. My backyard goes around the house kind of squared off horseshoe shape. One side is bigger than the other. We always take them out on their retractable leashes to play, but by blocking off the yard, we can turn them loose and not have three on one side, one of the other, and us going crazy watching them. The local hawks would like that.

I have no idea how large the blocked area is, but at least 20' x 40' for them to run loose in, no leashes. One of these days I might measure it. We turned them loose and let them run and hunt for frogs and lizards today, and they wore themselves out.

Thanks

She wasn't stealing it....she was just gonna borrow a 20 for some noms is all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom View Post
    She wasn't stealing it....she was just gonna borrow a 20 for some noms is all.
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart