Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

:cheer4::cheer4::cheer4:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox View Post
    :cheer4::cheer4::cheer4:
    Sorry I missed this. I am glad Otto is feeling better. Continued recovery rayz

Thanks

That is awesome news. Daisy May would've died from her eating whatever cloth she got into before she was put up for adoption and I got her. Lots of
    ONLY EAT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DANG IT for EVERYONE'S dogs. (cats and birds and anyother beloved critter included)

PuppyNanny Guest

Well hey there, evweebody. Dis is Otto here. i wantsta fank you all for sendin' me all dem WAYZ de udda day. i guess day weely work, huh? Seems like me and my big sissy, Dolly, are ahways needin' wayz cuz we get into lots of tings we's not 'sposed to. Just for da record, i didn't know those dewishiss CwabWegs would tear me up inside -- besides dat, Dolly is da one who founds 'em and she MADE ME eat dem, uh-huh, yep, dat's my story and i'm stickin' to it! Mommy says dat she knew cwab was expensive, but not THiS expensive ($735). But you know what? if i ever find some of dem again, i think i will pwobly eats dem again, dey is sooo yummy and dems were just da leftover shells! Anyway, i'm much better and my doctor wants to hear from me again tuesday just to make sure i'm my old self again. My #2's are still abnormal, but dats because i'm on some canned food right now and i's gots to swallow some yucky medicine before i eat and my tummy is still recoverin' from all dem scawwy tests. Oh, and also Auntie Barb is right when she says i'm my mommy's :hearts: dog. i is SUPER special!

PuppyNanny Guest

Oh i forgots to say one more thing. mom says next time she gets another weiner dog, she doesn't want it to be black or red or any color....she wants it to be TWANSPAWENT so she doesn't have to pay for xways, she can just see right through it! dat's funny, huh?
    (my mom says she wants to hear the "James & The Plate" story from Alex's mom.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyNanny View Post
    (my mom says she wants to hear the "James & The Plate" story from Alex's mom.)
    Ask and you shall receive :D

http://www.doxielovers.com/dlc/showthread.php?t=22520

and the denoument...

http://www.doxielovers.com/dlc/showthread.php?t=22550

He still eats anything that's not nailed down if I'm not careful.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Wow! I guess James Jeffrey Romanov takes the cake... sorry, Otto!!
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart