Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HighMaint Guest

Default Meet the Hotsons (yes, Pics)

Well I thought I'd formally introduce myself. My name is Roz. I'm a mom to two boys, two dogs, a cat and a tank with no goldfish (Godspeed Gary, we love you). I'm an auditor by day, maid by night, and motocrosser on the weekends. No matter which hat I'm wearing, i'm a mom first.

Meet the Hotsons

Chloe HoeBags Hotson, a rescue from the OKC Animal Shelter
    My darling..love her, but cannot f-n stand when she randomly eats things and vomits it up because I wont keep her food bowl to the top.

Rally Ann Hotson, a rescue from a shelter in Palestine TX. A total ball of anxiety, defiance and hair. We love her anyway. She's a sweetheart when she isn't snatching food from the counter, digging holes, eating cat poop or de-stuffing my comforter.
    Yes, that's my carrot.

and finally, Ogio...(I was beat out on the name war) AKA ODG, the original dachshund gangster. I picked him up at a farm in Newcastle, OK passing thru. Didn't really need rescuing, but he sure is cute.

TO be continued...

Thanks

:hello4::group: You have a very pretty family there!! The pictures of Rally Ann and Ogio are hilarious... Rally Ann's head is bigger than Ogio's whole body

By the way, you get points for posting pics on your very first post, we love pics!!
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

HighMaint Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vferraro99 View Post
    :hello4::group: You have a very pretty family there!! The pictures of Rally Ann and Ogio are hilarious... Rally Ann's head is bigger than Ogio's whole body

By the way, you get points for posting pics on your very first post, we love pics!!
    thanks! I love pics too. I only have a bazillion more..dont be fooled though..Ogio has discovered his power over Rally, she'll make a b-line for the backdoor when he snaps like a little gator.

The cat, she could take it or leave it. She is hardly entertained by 'dumb dogs'

Thanks

Can't see pics on my work computer (and can't see them on my phone because it doesn't work on the ground floor where I'm working today), but I will definitely check back because these sound WAY to interesting to miss!!! :D
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks

Rally Ann and my Durwood (Darwin, known fondly as FRIGGIN DARWIN ) must've gone to the same finishing school. Countersurfing, cat poop eating, check....check. He must've flunked out on Carrots On the Nose class.

Thanks

What a cute furry family.
    Totally adorable.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

:Welcome1: Your gang are adorable! Love the pic of Ogio eating your son's sleeve
    Lorrie, mom to Oscar, Charlie (RIP), Jacob (RIP), Heidi Lou Who & Vinnie

What's Up Dox Dachshund Shoppe

Thanks

Thumbs up meet the hotsons......

:group::group:What a cute bunch of critters you have!! I'm Claudine & mom to Bob Barker; a mini B & T doxie boy and to Skippy; a little chihuahua boy. BTW, I need you to send Ogie by AIRMAIL, as soon as possible!!!I miss the puppy kisses!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

HighMaint Guest

Is it totally gross that I love puppy breath?

ew.