Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default If you could spare a few rays tomorrow.....

Holly goes in for her Heartworm treatment. I will drop her off tomorrow morning, sans breakfast . They will give her the first treatment, keep her overnight, and then give her the second treatment on Thursday. I have taken Friday as a vacation day, so we should have 3 good days of quiet time - or try to anyway. They said she would feel pretty punk for the first 3 days.

I hate she has to be there overnight.....and how in the world will I keep her quiet for 30 days - her and Mary are crazies every day !!! Maybe I could use a few rays too

I asked Andrea to talk to her tonight and let her know that mommy is NOT abandoning her and she will be back to get her.

I am going to miss my little HollyBear tomorrow night and I know Mary will miss her during the day ....:hearts:
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Oh, my. Sending plenty of for Holly. I just know that Mary will miss her bunches, and you'll probably have a hard time keeping her quiet with Mary around. You deserve some too!! Good luck.
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Lots and lots of rayz for your sweet girl. AND her poor Mom that will need to try to keep her quiet. I imagine it would be like trying to keep P'nut quiet. Not an easy feat.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Aw, sweetie, tough times all round. Just remember (and tell Holly) short term pain for long long term gain!! tons and tons and tons of coming at you all, and just as many . Keep us posted, ok?
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

For Holly and for you. I haven't kept any of the dogs crated or quiet that I've had treated for heartworm. They're usually quiet on their own, and if the dying worms are going to cause a clot, it's going to do it while they're just sitting around too. Since we don't go on walks anymore, that was never a problem, and no one getting heartworm treatment was ever compelled to be bouncing off the walls (Eddie, Katie, Trudy, Louija and Roofus)

Thanks

oddles of for the cutie patootie!
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

LOl at bouncing off the walls - THAT is what I worry about - because Mary and Holly are non stop play ! I don't plan on crating her, as they are penned during the day anyway. Will just have to see how the week end goes ! Thanks for all they rays everyone !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Sending that all goes well.

Thanks

Awwww! Little Holly, sending lotsa healing and comfort 's to you sweetie. Don't forget for one second that your mommy and all of us love you.