Thread: Yay rescued!

Thanks

Default Yay rescued!

I'm so happy. A dog at my local pound (Athens Clark County GA) was adopted out nearly a month ago and then brought back because his new family hadn't been able to potty train him. I was so worried that since it was his second time, and as an owner surrender he wouldn't have enough time to find a new home but he has been rescued by DRNA so I know that he is going to get a great foster home and hopefully forever home soon! Maybe he'll end up with someone on the forum and I'll get to see him on here soon!

Thanks

I just :hearts::hearts: these happy end stories!!
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Ah, happy endings! They always make me smile
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

speaking of happy endings did I mention that my first and so far only foster, Henry (though I only had him about two weeks) was adopted by his second foster mom? She fell in love with him and he's gained three pounds and finished his heartworm treatment and she decided to adopt him, I'm so happy for him.

Thanks

Good to hear he got another chance at a wonderful life.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

GREAT news !!!! My Brandy was adopted out and also returned. She was crated all day and then the never-mom would get mad because she would poop on the kitchen floor. It was MY lucky day !!! If she was going to have to poop anywhere, yay for it being the kitchen floor We have a doggie door, and when she does poop in the house - I just clean it up and feel blessed that she is with me :hearts:

:yay: for the Georgia baby, and for Henry !!!
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly