Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks

Thumbs up Best news ever!!!!

:wow: Tears of joy for P'nut's return to her mommy & daddy.

This news made me burst into tears. I am so happy for everyone.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Best news I heard all day.
    If she was nakes (dog) then she must have been taken in by someone, and they took of the harness/leash just to let her out, and she ran..
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

either that, or she slipped out of her harness. joy has done that from time to time...

Thanks

Such wonderful news that she is home (have to say a silent prayer that even though she was Naked, to the someone who took her clothes off her (probably did not know what a microchip was or did not want to get her checked because they wanted to keep her), anyhow a Thank You for taking her and caring for her until she could ESCAPE to find her Mommy, because I really beleive that she went looking for Lisa and P'Nut just know that mommy was looking for her).
    Southwind
    Herder of Teak, Stomper, Rascel, Silver,
    Dreamer, Abby, Bella (GCDR), Mona & "Santuary Doxie" Lucky

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasianni View Post
    OMG!!! I am soooo happy for Lisa and Rafi that they found their princess and for P'nut that she won't be scared anymore and is safe now with them..I've been checking every 10 minutes all day for a update!!! This is the best news ever!!!! Thank you Andrea for the update and to both you and Saxlady for all that you both do and to everyone here, you are all awesome!!! I bet we could have collected a bucket of tears with this news!!
    Welcome home P'nut!!!
    MEGA
    Ann-Marie and Lulu
    Shelby , Yogi , Sophie & Lucy

Saving just one dog won't change the world...but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    Unknown

Thanks

We just got in through the door, P'Nut is home safe and sound and has no physical damage of any kind that we can see.

We have a vet appointment tomorrow to have her checked out to make sure all is good.

Will give you the whole story later.

Thanks for everyone who was worried and helped get the word out.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

:thankyou3: doG :balloons1: :fireworks: :fireworks: :toot: :woonana:
    I've been smiling ever since I read that she was found and is okay. What an adventure she had. I am so so so happy that she is home.
    Save the earth. It's the only planet with dachshunds...
    Susie:duh: , Sam and Issy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post

Will give you the whole story later.
    Later? LATER??? I'm on the edge of my recliner waiting for you all to post. We want details, photos and harrowing tales INSTANTLY!!!

Will settle for later
    Just so happy she's home, safe and sound.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post
    We just got in through the door, P'Nut is home safe and sound and has no physical damage of any kind that we can see.
    We have a vet appointment tomorrow to have her checked out to make sure all is good.
    Will give you the whole story later.Thanks for everyone who was worried and helped get the word out.
    Take your time and enjoy having P'nut back home again. :hearts::hearts:

I'm sure lots of welcome home and :kisses: :kisses: are being enjoyed by everyone. :muchlove:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)