Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Default What did I miss?

I came back in the family room from doing some laundry, and this is what I found. What did I miss? Looks like there had been something going on that wore them all out, and frankly, they all looked hung over. Didn't find any booze, tho. No one confessed to anything, so I guess I will never know, lol.

Now I know why the massager was there.....dh was using it on my shoulders and neck earlier.....I have whiplash from some idiot rear-ending us about two weeks ago. I was surprised Daisy was even near it, she hates the very sound of it. REALLY curious what went on in there, lol.

Thanks

This is so cute! Does make you wonder what was happening when you were out of the room. Wish i could relax that easy!
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

That's way too cute! I'm making some assumptions here, but I hesitate to say what's on my mind...
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

LOL. They do look a little hung over

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Alternate dimention party. You know, the one they all slip into one time or another when we can't find them. Looks like they went to the "Welcome Pnut Home" party they held. I couldn't find Rocko for a bit, and that's where he was.

Thanks

Ok.. thats just too cute!!!, that must have been one hell of a party.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

They've been grazing the backyard pretty regularly this past week or so. I check it over for mushrooms and other interesting growth, but they have been chomping down on the grass....all of them have, with some regularity. So? Silly girls of mine.

I brought a plastic pool home tonight. We'll see if they have any interest in that or go screaming inside in the belief that this is just a trick to give them another bath, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom View Post
    Alternate dimention party. You know, the one they all slip into one time or another when we can't find them. Looks like they went to the "Welcome Pnut Home" party they held. I couldn't find Rocko for a bit, and that's where he was.
    OMG, Andrea, I'm on the floor here....so THAT'S where Jules has been the last couple of days

"Who us, mom?? We're just napping here...nothing to see...move along please!!" :lol:
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."