Thread: Blondie

Thanks

Default Blondie

Keep your fingers crossed that my heart gets broken this week.

A couple months ago, I did a home visit for one of the most awesome adopters ever. Any dog that gets to go to this lady is getting more than a heavenly home.

Well as I got to know Blondie, I kept telling the coordinator that I felt this home would be perfect for Blondie. She understands dogs with fear issues and knows how to deal with them. They had another dog lined up but the lady was going on vacation and was waiting until she got back.

In the mean time I have fallen deeper in love with Blondie than I can believe. I found out tonight that the lady is interested in Blondie. It will break my heart to lose Blondie but I know in my gut it is the place for her.

If for some reason it does not work out, I will be keeping Blondie but I love her enough to let her got to this one home.

Thanks

that the right home finds Blondie.

Funny rescue story...our home visit was done by someone very local that I keep in touch with. They had 2 senior dogs one passed prior to meeting us and the other not much after. They foster for DDRTX and had been fostering a B&T pair. The husband loved this pair. As the pair was going to the new home...husband told them to pee in the house, so they could come back to him (neither dog ever had an accident when in their care). Lou underwent a heart transplant and while he was in the hospital the adopters called to return the pair....because they would not stop peeing in the house. The bonded pair have been adopted by Lou and his wife and have never had an accident in the house again.

Point of the story...tell her of your wishes, hers just might be the same.
    Last edited by Two Red Smooth's; 07-21-2010 at 05:21 PM.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

Thanks

Forever home for Blondie !!! And if your heart doesn't break each time one goes to their dream home....you aren't doing it right

Nicole - that is an awesome story - who said that doxie's don't listen?
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    Forever home for Blondie !!! And if your heart doesn't break each time one goes to their dream home....you aren't doing it right

Nicole - that is an awesome story - who said that doxie's don't listen?
    Triple Loved the story... they wanted to go back too!!!
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

I will keep my that everything works out like it should.......
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------