Thanks

Default Petsmart Re-Use bags

I went to petsmart yesterday and they have these awesome 100% recycle re-ues bags, material, quite big. I got the one with circles on it. Just as I was walking out I spotted one that had colorful dachshunds & cats on it. :( I need to go back and I will after work today. I found the link to them online and thought Id share. They are really cute! and only $3.99!!!

http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...ductId=4045714
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Wow... they reduced the price that much?? I have been seeing them for some time, but the price was $7.99!! I'll go get me one today
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vferraro99 View Post
    Wow... they reduced the price that much?? I have been seeing them for some time, but the price was $7.99!! I'll go get me one today
    Really, thats the reduced price? wow! here the original price is $3.99 for the new ones but the bag I got before this new set of designs was $2.99. I wonder if they vary in price due to area/state/location? which would be stupid.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RustysMom View Post
    Really, thats the reduced price? wow! here the original price is $3.99 for the new ones but the bag I got before this new set of designs was $2.99. I wonder if they vary in price due to area/state/location? which would be stupid.
    I'll let you know this evening. If I get there and the price is still $7.99 I'll have a hissy fit... Las Vegas has the highest unemployment and foreclosure rate in the entire nation, it does not make sense to me that the price here should be doubled...
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart