If you had a choice of going anywhere in the world for summer vacation, where would you choose? Well, my first choice was the DLC Headquarters to see 2 of my favorite people in the world...Lisa and Rafi!!! John and I had the best time ever, and I'm pretty sure Peaches and Piper Man didn't want to leave. Here's a recap with pictures!

On Tuesday we went to Niagra Falls. Me and John in front of both the US and Canadian Falls...

To really experience the power of the Falls, John and I took the Journey Behind the Falls tour. We got soaked!

From the Falls, you ride the Niagara rail up to access restaurants and shopping. The view from the rail was amazing.

Before we left Niagra Falls, we had to check out the Hershey store!

On Wednesday, we visited the Butterfly Conservatory. John tried so hard to get a picture of these large blue butterflies, but they wouldn't be still with their wings open. Until one landed on Lisa's face!!! She's gonna kill me for posting this.

John also got a visitor on his shoulder.

After that we checked out the gorge and the Brock Monument. John climbed 235 stairs to get the view from the top of the monument, and he got this beautiful picture. The rest of us were too lazy! lol

On Thursday, we checked out downtown Toronto, the lakefront, and dog boutiques. We were joined by Pepsi, Peaches, and Piper Man! Pepsi and Piper were good buddies...

This place had a doggie water fountain...

Plus a restaurant where we ate. Rafi, Pepsi, Piper, Peaches, and me...

The one thing I loved about the Toronto area is that every place is so beautifully landscaped. This flower is bigger than my head!

Here's me and the Ps in front of Lake Ontario...

On Friday, we visited the Royal Ontario Museum. This museum was awesome and it is one of the architectural marvels of the world.

After the museum, we went to the CN tower to have dinner at over 1100 feet high! (I forgot this pic in my original post!)

The happy couples...
Me and Lisa

John and Rafi

This is John and I overlooking the city...