Thread: A little brag

Thanks

Default A little brag

I took my dogs up to the place where we train last night-a friend of mine who is a trainer and instructor was having a make-up class for some of her students and asked me to bring my dogs up cuz they were going to play some games and it's more fun with more dogs.
    Owen hasn't ever done the contact obstacles (A-frame, dogwalk) except the teeter. Pat helped me start him on them, and he's AWESOME! No fear at all. Everyone was laughing so hard at him on the dogwalk, cuz he took so many steps and so FAST that he looked like he had a hundred legs-he wasn't running, just trotting really really fast so his legs were a blur
    I was SO proud of him! I'm very surprised at his courage on the agility course cuz Owen's a bit wimpy in general. But he loves agility It's such a wonderful thing to do for a dog's confidence.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

A big hand for little Owen! That is so great. I know what you mean about them going so fast the their feet are a blur. Bogart used that really fast trot thing. I've always wanted to try Cash on agility. I guess I'll have to do it! :banana: :banana:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Yeeaahhh Owen!! Way to go! I'm considering trying to find something like that here for a couple if my guys!
    Sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

That is so awesome, no surprise that Owen is a natural! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Pictures, we need pictures!!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Hi Owen! Dis is Peaches. If you can do da tetter totter, you can do anyting! Dat ting is scary! I don’t know why dey waf at you on da dog walk. You suppose to go fast, so why dey waf at you. I bet you wooked great! Don’t worry…people waf at me too. Dat’s ok. I know I wook hot! :boogie:

Wuv,
    Peaches
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    Hi Owen! Dis is Peaches. If you can do da tetter totter, you can do anyting! Dat ting is scary! I don’t know why dey waf at you on da dog walk. You suppose to go fast, so why dey waf at you. I bet you wooked great! Don’t worry…people waf at me too. Dat’s ok. I know I wook hot! :boogie:

Wuv,
    Peaches
    Hey Peaches! I saw your video! You are the best runner and jumper, ever! Iwanna be like you. NOt like my sister, Laika, who is hairy and evil.
    Did you know that if you do the teeter ALL the way to the end, there is CHEESE ON IT! I swear it is the TRUTH. CHEESE! Delicious CHEESE. I saw it myself. If I get off too fast though, the cheese goes way up in the air and I can't get it. A bigger dog ate it instead. I hate him.
    love,
    Owen
    ps I think you look hot, too.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Jen Guest

:lol: cheese on the end of the teeter? Count Tasha in!!!

Glad Owen is doing so well in agility. There is a place in my new neighborhood that offers it, once our finances return to normal I'd love to try it with Tasha!