Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Thanks

Nikki added mine to our tally

Thanks

Unless Nikki is really sleeping on the job, it seems as if no team will be winning the food at the end of this month. The count has been the same for the last two weeks, no change. It was understandable when she was in Florida, but she returned to NY a week ago. Apparently everybody ran out of steam...
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

I do believe it is Nikki - I don't know if she is back in NY - I will send her an e-mail and see if she is counting the cards. that all our team has mailed theirs or will be this week (as long as they are postmarked by the 31st) - then our final total should reflect what we tracked here... or better !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Yes, if those cards haven't been sent in, run, don't walk, to the post office with them now. I have reason to believe that while the other teams aren't showing up on the board, they have more cards in than what shows, as we should, too.

We don't want to lose one single point. Remember to put the note in there that these are DLC cards.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    Yes, if those cards haven't been sent in, run, don't walk, to the post office with them now. I have reason to believe that while the other teams aren't showing up on the board, they have more cards in than what shows, as we should, too.

We don't want to lose one single point. Remember to put the note in there that these are DLC cards.
    I forgot to add a note (I did on the OUTSIDE of the box) on the inside of the box but I put labels on all of mine. She should be getting early this week as I sent it out last Thursday.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Mine were sent by priority mail with delivary confirmation and when I checked on the postoffice tracking , it said confirmed delivared.

What is the link for the site again so I can go look and see if any of mine are there?
    Southwind
    Herder of Teak, Stomper, Rascel, Silver,
    Dreamer, Abby, Bella (GCDR), Mona & "Santuary Doxie" Lucky

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverselkie56 View Post
    Mine were sent by priority mail with delivary confirmation and when I checked on the postoffice tracking , it said confirmed delivared.

What is the link for the site again so I can go look and see if any of mine are there?
    It will probably be a while before any of the cards for the last couple months show up. Nikki has to scan them in after she goes thru them, and then they are scheduled to be put on the website. There are a number of people who do the actual posting. Nikki has been pretty busy with getting more food contributions (and sponsor contributions), not to mention doing work that brings her in her own actual income, lol. I Know that it is easy to forget that she, too, has to get out there and work for a living.

The cards are usually about two months behind showing up, or at least have been. And keep in mind, she is getting a lot of cards. Barb's brother has been gathering them in and will be posting them on a page for the Sanctuary. It will be fun being able to look at them all together.

I just got back and have to catch up on everything. I am good for another year on my cancer results

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    It will probably be a while before any of the cards for the last couple months show up. Nikki has to scan them in after she goes thru them, and then they are scheduled to be put on the website. There are a number of people who do the actual posting. Nikki has been pretty busy with getting more food contributions (and sponsor contributions), not to mention doing work that brings her in her own actual income, lol. I Know that it is easy to forget that she, too, has to get out there and work for a living.

The cards are usually about two months behind showing up, or at least have been. And keep in mind, she is getting a lot of cards. Barb's brother has been gathering them in and will be posting them on a page for the Sanctuary. It will be fun being able to look at them all together.

I just got back and have to catch up on everything. I am good for another year on my cancer results
    YAY for your results. Thank you Jacqueline for spearheading this contest !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly